Viv Richards- King Of Sixes

Robelinda

Greatest batsman of all time irrespective of what stats say. In ODIS he was striking at 92 at an average of 47' date=' are you kidding me??? In that era SR 70, avg 35 were damn good.[/quote'] Zaheer Abbas also had an average of 47 with a strike rate of 85 and retired 6 years earlier. So I don't think stats itself can be used to see who is the greatest batsmen of all time. There are a lot of other factors to consider. Though Viv Richards is right up there along with the best of the game.

Zaheer Abbas also had an average of 47 with a strike rate of 85 and retired 6 years earlier. So I don't think stats itself can be used to see who is the greatest batsmen of all time. There are a lot of other factors to consider. Though Viv Richards is right up there along with the best of the game.
he is the best. anybody who watched cricket at the time say he was in a different class. one of my biggest regrets is that I wasn't born 10-15 years earlier and missed out on ATGs such as Viv, Kapil paji, Imran khan, hadlee, botham, chappels, marshall etc etc