IPL IV: Eliminator: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkatta Knight riders @ Mumbai, May 25 2011

Holysmoke

:kkr: pwned in last leage game & hopefull i trust :mi: to repeat same again on 25 MAY 2011. Just pwn the idiots but please play Munaf u need him & give Price another chance he is better bowler & Rayudu at 3 please & u are up for another pwninng of the Gay Gay Are's. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: L.Balaji I STILL CAN'T STOP LAGHING 21 RUNS :D :D :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

No Jinx, seriously KKR cant win this one after such a Shamefull loss. Those who think Kay Kay Har still has a chance should walk with his/her eyes closed in the middle of a high way and Fancy his/her chance of not getting knocked down by a vehicle.

No Jinx' date=' seriously KKR cant win this one after such a Shamefull loss. Those who think Kay Kay Har still has a chance should walk with his/her eyes closed in the middle of a high way and Fancy his/her chance of not getting knocked down by a vehicle.[/quote'] I am impressed by your dedication. :two_thumbs_up:

Guest Gunner
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: