Gambhir injured : KKR Twitter

1983-2011

We will have an update on Gambhir's injury a little later on..We have received a lot of queries regarding this and we will get you the info. 7 minutes ago
Gambhir suffered a shoulder injury in the last game and he has visited docs for an MRI...We will give you more info later... 5 minutes ago
He may miss today match against MI and could also miss West Indies series so who would be india's captain in his absence in Caribbean and also in todays match against MI.

When did he got injured? He was fine and was swearing full Maa-Behen at his players.. I saw him slip a bit at the *** end of the match. If he thinks that he can use that as an excuse the chicken out of a full tour responsibility then it's really not on..

When did he got injured? He was fine and was swearing full Maa-Behen at his players.. I saw him slip a bit at the *** end of the match. If he thinks that he can use that as an excuse the chicken out of a full tour responsibility then it's really not on..
What a pathetic comment to make about one of our toughest players. His last performance for India was to win a World Cup final from 0 for 1 and yet the first thing that comes to your mind is that he will chicken out of responsibility?

What a pathetic comment to make about one of our toughest players. His last performance for India was to win a World Cup final from 0 for 1 and yet the first thing that comes to your mind is that he will chicken out of responsibility?
Yeah man.. He's tough guy.. Any captain who can go full Maa-Behen at his own teammates has to be an effing "tough guy"..Look he might be injured but I couldn't care less. Any other captain will do who has atleast the basic respect for his teammates. He's the same guy who went all Maa-Behen when he got run out after trying to get out number times.. Yeah, he could be a match winner but to hell with him and players like him..

Pathetic comment.

Yeah man.. He's tough guy.. Any captain who can go full Maa-Behen at his own teammates has to be an effing "tough guy"..Look he might be injured but I couldn't care less. Any other captain will do who has atleast the basic respect for his teammates. He's the same guy who went all Maa-Behen when he got run out after trying to get out number times.. Yeah, he could be a match winner but to hell with him and players like him..
He is a match winner for us and has exhibited his toughness not only on the field, but also through his performances. Gambhir isnt just all talk and no walk. He has backed up his aggressiveness with his performances.

OK, fine. You stick to goody two shoes players who never utter a swear word in their life, I'll stick with a high class batsman who has saved and won India many a Test and ODI from high pressure situations over the last few years.

Ah man.....Gambhir...even though he is a shite captain...but he is a great batsman...& can be always counted upon in crunch times. The higher the pressure the better he gets....& todays game of KKR vs MI is one of those high pressure games. But if he is not fit...then he should not play & further risk those injuries. India have a tough schedule ahead & with Sehwag out...we need Gambhir. Team India much much above then Team KKR for me. :pray:

Ah man.....Gambhir...even though he is a shite captain...but he is a great batsman...& can be always counted upon in crunch times. The higher the pressure the better he gets....& todays game of KKR vs MI is one of those high pressure games. But if he is not fit...then he should not play & further risk those injuries. India have a tough schedule ahead & with Sehwag out...we need Gambhir. Team India much much above then Team KKR for me. :pray:
Sharukh can always replace him :cantstop: