How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

I love dogs and birds. Got a Labrador Retriever in August 2007, and he's very much a part of our family since. Can't imagine life without him. Also getting an African Grey parrot in about a couple of months. How many of you have pets? Here's a picture of my Lab - dsc00180o.jpg Here's a video of it playing around when it was around 3-4 months old - ON9oh51j5tA

I once stole a chicken egg from animal biotechnology lab. (It was supposed to be killed for experiments) We kept it near a lightbulb to keep it warm. After a week it hatched. We fed it too and kept it warm, but it didnt survive and died after a day :(( :sniffle: My only pet Image%28064%29.jpgDSC00184.jpg

I once stole a chicken egg from animal biotechnology lab. (It was supposed to be killed for experiments) We kept it near a lightbulb to keep it warm. After a week it hatched. We fed it too and kept it warm, but it didnt survive and died after a day :(( :sniffle: My only pet Image%28064%29.jpgDSC00184.jpg
What did you feed it?

mere paas eek parrot thaaa,naam thaa johny,eek din mom nee galti seeh uska pinjra khool diya aur wooh fuur hoo gaaya.:sniffle: wooh mujhe amu kaah kar pukarta thaa,maine ushe bahut dhoonda gaun maain, kuch dino baad gaon vaalon nee eek paarot ko amu kehte suna,jaishe maine yeeh suna maain dooda-2 wanha pahuncha paar wooh wanha naahi thaa.:((:((:((:((:((

Can't stand cats.
Cats are hard to get if you're a committed dog lover. Completely different relationship.
I reaaallly want a cat one day :woot: Maybe sasural jaake cats paalun :woot:
:two_thumbs_up: They are good fun! Very individualistic.