How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

Great thread Bablu :two_thumbs_up: I've adopted a stray "Tuffy". My dad had gifted my sis ( she was very adamant about it) a Doberman "Moti". Luckily when my sister moved out after her marriage that beast went with her. Moti used to bully Tuffy, and my sis used to bully me. :(( We had a rabbit before that. Left it at my grand ma's when we went for a vacation, and she managed to lose it. Though I suspect she always had a thing for exotic meat. :secret:

Great thread Bablu :two_thumbs_up: I've adopted a stray "Tuffy". My dad had gifted by sis ( she was very adamant about it) a Doberman "Moti" some years ago. Luckily when my sister moved out after her marriage that beast went with her. Moti used to bully Tuffy, and my sis used to bully me. :(( We had a rabbit before that. Left it at my grand ma's when he had gone for a vacation, and she managed to lose it. Though I suspect she always had a thing for exotic meat. :secret:
:cantstop:

Great thread Bablu :two_thumbs_up: I've adopted a stray "Tuffy". My dad had gifted my sis ( she was very adamant about it) a Doberman "Moti". Luckily when my sister moved out after her marriage that beast went with her. Moti used to bully Tuffy, and my sis used to bully me. :(( We had a rabbit before that. Left it at my grand ma's when we went for a vacation, and she managed to lose it. Though I suspect she always had a thing for exotic meat. :secret:
Hahahaha aww granny :D Lulz moti ko dehaj mein bhej diya:giggle: Yammy,post tuffy's pic please :icflove:

My relative's dog had puppies NFkAo.jpg
What on earth! She gave birth to 8 puppies? My Lab is male, and we're about to let it mate for the first time with the female Lab of the person whom we brought our Lab from. God willing, if everything goes fine and his Lab gives birth, we'll get one of the newborns as a part of the deal.

Both Tuffy and Moti are healthy and alive?

OMMMMMGGGGGSHHVFDIHVDAEUJBCDRJ ! Soooooo yummyyyy :heart: I wish bonzo was a girlyyy :((
What breed is Bonzo?
What on earth! She gave birth to 8 puppies? My Lab is male' date=' and we're about to let it mate for the first time with the female Lab of the person whom we brought our Lab from. God willing, if everything goes fine and his Lab gives birth, we'll get one of the newborns as a part of the deal.[/quote'] Actually IIRC it was 9, but one puppy died. :((

American Spitz. Bas unlike other spitz we keep his hair trimmed so he looks more like a lamb :icflove: Koi ladki ho nazar mein bete ke liye tou batana :((
Pomeranian type lagta hai :hmmm: Main toh yeh breed pehli baar sun raha hoon :dontknow:

Pomeranian type lagta hai :hmmm: Main toh yeh breed pehli baar sun raha hoon :dontknow:
Yaa they are just smaller in size,miniature and vicious compared to poms! Oh and they have smaller snouts! They have a cute appearence as compared to poms cunning look :P