How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

like to have rajapalayam .. pure white ll look really really good.. :icflove: ..perhaps cats and birds dont mix well..
Go to rajapalayam :giggle: seriously, don't buy it from coimbatore, salem or namakkal. They are not pure breds. very lazy. Buy it in Ooty kennel or directly go to rajapalayam. :icflove:

ya golden :whack: mummy no likey big kutte :(( warna imma get..
1349417908_443195299_2-Original-Toy-pom-for-sale-contact-9463306194-Aman-khandoor-Ludhiana--Ludhiana.jpg
Toy pomeranians are a bit dumb :hehe: very annoying if someone visits ur house. :giggle: Go for spitz dog. Looks like a pom but less hair, good intelligence, easy to train and it has a sense of cleanliness :two_thumbs_up:

Toy pomeranians are a bit dumb :hehe: very annoying if someone visits ur house. :giggle: Go for spitz dog. Looks like a pom but less hair, good intelligence, easy to train and it has a sense of cleanliness :two_thumbs_up:
I have a spitz ATM:icflove::icflove:

That is Cruel
I agree. I should not have done that. I feel bad about it now. I went back home after it bit me, took an iron box which weighed at least 3 kgs. Wrapped it in a towel and went back to the house and bang, smacked it right on its head and walked away. It was around 10 pm, nobody knew what happened. I regret what I did.

I agree. I should not have done that. I feel bad about it now. I went back home after it bit me' date=' took an iron box which weighed at least 3 kgs. Wrapped it in a towel and went back to the house and bang, smacked it right on its head and walked away. It was around 10 pm, nobody knew what happened. I regret what I did.[/quote'] That looks like a movie scene :--D

I agree. I should not have done that. I feel bad about it now. I went back home after it bit me' date=' took an iron box which weighed at least 3 kgs. Wrapped it in a towel and went back to the house and bang, smacked it right on its head and walked away. It was around 10 pm, nobody knew what happened. I regret what I did.[/quote'] One of my friends killed his own pet dog because it bit him. Its the heat of the moment I guess.

Nope.Planning to get my first pet as rottie but heard it is not safe unless one trains well.suggestions pls:popcorn:
Go for Combai dog. It's not as big as a rottie, but it's a very strong one, easy to train, loyal, never gets any dieseases, and less maintenace. Rotties frequently get sick if you live in warm/hot places. Chennai is a bad place for them. And it needs a lot of attention and maintenance. Not suited if u live in crowded area or in an apartment.

Go for Combai dog. It's not as big as a rottie, but it's a very strong one, easy to train, loyal, never gets any dieseases, and less maintenace. Rotties frequently get sick if you live in warm/hot places. Chennai is a bad place for them. And it needs a lot of attention and maintenance. Not suited if u live in crowded area or in an apartment.
:hmmm:combai:headshake:then i will look for lab or golden retreiver

Nope.Planning to get my first pet as rottie but heard it is not safe unless one trains well.suggestions pls:popcorn:
labrador or golden retriever :nice: big but superrrrrr friendly !!:two_thumbs_up: they are like big babies :icflove:

:hmmm:combai:headshake:then i will look for lab or golden retreiver
labrador or golden retriever :nice: big but superrrrrr friendly !!:two_thumbs_up: they are like big babies :icflove:
retrievers are a good dogs but if a thief comes to ur house, he will play with the thief instead of alerting you :hahaha:

:haha: :haha: @ saravana I donno what's the porblem combai. Also check out chippiparai, kaikadi or german sheppard. even GSD needs a lot of attention like rottiweiler.
There are only certain dogs i have in my mind.Rottie first followed by golden labrador.Not interested in combai,rajapalayam and other dogs.