Champions League Final

ravishingravi

Should be an intriguing match, I do expect Barca to have too much for them though. I hate Man Utd cause I support Liverpool and I hate Barca cause of their play acting. Therefore it makes it hard for me to go for a side! Which is why I'm just going to be a neutral and just try enjoy the game. I don't think anyone can argue that these are the 2 best sides in the world.

I don't think anyone can argue that these are the 2 best sides in the world.
Man Utd do not have a great squad. They are in contention for winning silverwares only because they have got a manager who can get the best out of players like fletcher, carrick, park, anderson etc... Onto barca I strongly believe they will demolish United's midfield pretty easily and there would not be much utd could do if it happens. If utd can somehow stop Xavi and Iniesta then they have a chance, but then how do you account for villa, messi...

Man Utd do not have a great squad. They are in contention for winning silverwares only because they have got a manager who can get the best out of players like fletcher, carrick, park, anderson etc... Onto barca I strongly believe they will demolish United's midfield pretty easily and there would not be much utd could do if it happens. If utd can somehow stop Xavi and Iniesta then they have a chance, but then how do you account for villa, messi...
So what? I hear people say this all the time, but at the end of the day they are always there! Therefore they are the best side in the world apart from Barca.

Urgh' date=' the two worst possible teams for me in the final, I hope there is an earthquake and the match is declared void.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Brah You should be posting more.:two_thumbs_up:

Barca looks hot favourites to win this. Having said that United are one of the top two teams in the world without a doubt, No matter what and how many liverpool fans moan, They should know themselves how much a manager matters to the club. Woy Hodgson :giggle:

Andy trying his jinx here too :nice:
Every FACT that is not in favour of the team I support, doesnt become a Jinx :facepalm:, ask anyone What I claimed is Untrue If Yes, you are correct. BTW Do you know about Barca's midfield and Ours?

Every FACT that is not in favour of the team I support, doesnt become a Jinx :facepalm:, ask anyone What I claimed is Untrue If Yes, you are correct. BTW Do you know about Barca's midfield and Ours?
No I dont.. :cantstop: Anyone but United :isalute:

In my lifetime of watching Football, Barca are the best "football" team I have seen. It was critical to Spain's success also. In fact, strategy is not a headache for Barca, we know how they will play. Man UTD has to rack their brains. BUT my gut feeling says that Man Utd could nick it on the day.