Should experiments on live animals be allowed in labs? **GRAPHIC IMAGES. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED**

ganeshran

Should experiments on live animals be allowed in labs? Does the quest for scientific knowledge surpass the moral question of killing animals? P.S: Please dont bring the veg non-veg debate into this. This is a different question altogether. These are pics of experiments we had to do few years back in college. Never really felt comfortable doing them. Images in the spoiler tag

Gu5qs.jpgvqrXf.jpgNkVZ3.jpgqrrlw.jpgJRPYY.jpgmPV1V.jpgN78y8.jpg

Things come at a price. Medical science has improved in leaps partly due to such experiments. May be you and I live safer lives today than people did 100 years ago because of these experiments. You think this is cruel? What about the illegal researched being conducted on human beings in Africa?

Things come at a price. Medical science has improved in leaps partly due to such experiments. May be you and I live safer lives today than people did 100 years ago because of these experiments. You think this is cruel? What about the illegal researched being conducted on human beings in Africa?
^this. It is a necessary evil.

i think that animal testing isnt nice but if it helps cure or control cancer, diabetes or other serious diseases then maybe controlled testing should be alowed... on the other hand theres many evil men in prison, i e child killers child molestors test on these basta*ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure no one will complain .........