All hail the best team in club football hisotry

Sachin=GOD

I reckon this side can dominate Europe for some years. With players like Messi, Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Puyol, Villa, Pique etc there's a lot of catching up that other teams around the world have to do if they have to compete with Barca next season.

well Madrid side which won 5 consecutive CLs The Barca side of early 90s Man Utd of Best Madrid of 2001-2003 Milan of late 80s they all were equally good.
Arguable, though the way this side plays and dominates, I don't realy think there is a comparison. Personally I think this team with the trio of Iniesta, Xavi, and Messi, is better than the the "Dream Team", which weren't that shabby themselves.

One thing they do not have, and need, is depth. Rely a bit too much on Messi. They need defensive cover, should not be in a situation where Masch, a def mid, is playing at CB. I think Hulk from Porto would be a great signing for Barca, he can play out wide in a 3 man front line and gives them a direct physical option. Vertonghen from Ajax and a creative midfielder...someone like Sahin would have been great

well Madrid side which won 5 consecutive CLs The Barca side of early 90s Man Utd of Best Madrid of 2001-2003 Milan of late 80s they all were equally good.
Madrid of 5 titles - maybe Barca of 90s - no. Madrid of 01-03 - No. Milan of 80s - Maybe. ManUtd of Best - maybe.

Disagree, I think this one is better. They are in their prime. Just about unstoppable.
The core of the team is the same, and Iniesta and Messi, to name two, are better now. But that front three was awesome, probably the best club attack in football history.

The core of the team is the same' date=' and Iniesta and Messi, to name two, are better now. But that front three was awesome, probably the best club attack in football history.[/quote'] Yeah but I think those players have just got a little bit better even. They are so good.

The side of two years ago with Eto' and Henry was actually a better one innit
No way. Barca have improved so much since then. Their tactics have got so much sharper and Messi has improved so much as well. The barca of now is so much better. Thats why they destroyed everyone this season