Sign in to follow this  
Shane

**** off Man Ure! Barcelona the best team in Europe! Hence Proved by yesterdays rape! muhahahaha

3-1, the scoreline is kinda indicative of the beating they got, It could have been 5-1 had it not been for Vidic and VDS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: now lets Moan United :hehe: Xavi, Iniesta and the God of Football Lionel Messi :hail:

They started off as favorites and it ended up the same. So whats the big deal ? :headshake:. But what about thy Ar$enal ? :hehe:. They didn't even qualify and don't forget we just won our 19th Title and are really proud of it :proud:

Calm down bud. Bit ott title.
I dont think the title is OTT, esp with backdrop discussions we have had here at ICF about the best club in the world, people pulling up stats, rankings and what not from their ar$e to prove manure were the best. But I think last nights game settles all speculations, they came to Ingerland and beat the best that the Ingerlish could offer. Not only beat them, but the second half was a bit of a slaughter. I watched the game with some Manure fans at my place, its 9 40 am here and they still cant pull themselves out of bed. :hehe:

I dont think the title is OTT' date=' [b']esp with backdrop discussions we have had here at ICF about the best club in the world, people pulling up stats, rankings and what not from their ar to prove manure were the best. But I think last nights game settles all speculations, they came to Ingerland and beat the best that the Ingerlish could offer. Not only beat them, but the second half was a bit of a slaughter. I watched the game with some Manure fans at my place, its 9 40 am here and they still cant pull themselves out of bed. :hehe:
there ws only 1 person doing all that.....................and it was not me :D

Well at least Man Uts managed 1 shot on target. Arsenal went to Barca and did not even have 1 shot' date=' wether on target or off taget![/quote'] That goal was not legal. Giggs was offfside when Rooney shot the ball

See Andy, I'm not alone in calling united - you know what. They haven't been anything special throughout the season. It is not going to be easy for them anymore as a lot of the teams would be strengthening themselves and the standard of the top 7 has improved greatly.

See Andy, I'm not alone in calling united - you know what. They haven't been anything special throughout the season. It is not going to be easy for them anymore as a lot of the teams would be strengthening themselves and the standard of the top 7 has improved greatly.
still managed to win the EPL and reach Champions League Final :winky: Also, if other teams are looking at buying players then this season Sir Alex Ferguson has also said that he would be looking at buying some quality players to strengthen the squad.

still managed to win the EPL and reach Champions League Final :winky:
United have been finishing games off well. Winning Ugly you can say. All the 1-0 wins while may not be of affection for the purists are still wins and they have done tremendously well in that regard. Now I am sure that you will accept the fact that United were lucky that they got Schalke in the SF and not barca. Madrid were going to final had they faced any other team in the world. On to league and, the bias of the refrees towards united has been appaling at times. Dodgy decisions, ridiculous stoppage times, yellows instead of red etc. Sometimes I think that any team wishing to eclipse United and win the pl must be atleast 10 pts ahead of them to stand any chance. Howard webb and co will otherwise see to it that united gets the benefit.

So much for the best league in the world and it was exposed yesterday :hehe:...Pommies even had the nerve to compare Rooney to Messi. Yesterday was an answer to all those nutjobs who thought Man U was the best team in the World This Barca team can put some champion national sides to shame on their day..:hatsoff:

United have been finishing games off well. Winning Ugly you can say. All the 1-0 wins while may not be of affection for the purists are still wins and they have done tremendously well in that regard. Now I am sure that you will accept the fact that United were lucky that they got Schalke in the SF and not barca. Madrid were going to final had they faced any other team in the world. On to league and, the bias of the refrees towards united has been appaling at times. Dodgy decisions, ridiculous stoppage times, yellows instead of red etc. Sometimes I think that any team wishing to eclipse United and win the pl must be atleast 10 pts ahead of them to stand any chance. Howard webb and co will otherwise see to it that united gets the benefit.
the other teams in the EPL this season weren't so much better than United, were they??? So if United won the League, its is not that they didn't deserve it.

Guest Gunner   
Guest Gunner
They started off as favorites and it ended up the same. So whats the big deal ? :headshake:. But what about thy Ar ? :hehe:. They didn't even qualify and don't forget we just won our 19th Title and are really proud of it :proud:
Do you know what they do to lil pakiz like you in Manchester? BC they will hang you by your nuts for being a ****ing paki. Calm the **** down. And what are yer lookin' at? :mad:

Its a shame Crouch is such a prat and got sent of against Madrid. As am sure we would have beaten them and then took care of Barca in the semis. Palacious would have had Messi in his pocket. Crouch cost spurs the champions league
Honestly, this is one of the funniest posts I've seen on ICF - ever. This Barca team, which has been demolishing good football sides left, right and center, being defeated by Spurs :hahaha:

Nothing to be ashamed of' date=' at least Utd turned up to play unlike Mourinhos lot. Barca at the best rare head and shoulders above everybody else. Fantastic to watch.[/quote'] It's impossible to beat Barcelona by trying to play football. You have to have a solid defence, hard working midfield and attacking players capable of getting goals on the counter attack. I can't believe how poor Ferguson's tactics were. A 37 year old Giggs and Michael Carrick up against Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. :hysterical:

It's impossible to beat Barcelona by trying to play football. You have to have a solid defence, hard working midfield and attacking players capable of getting goals on the counter attack. I can't believe how poor Ferguson's tactics were. A 37 year old Giggs and Michael Carrick up against Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. :hysterical:
when the other options were the likes of Fletcher then these two looked much better. But now ManUtd are going to spend and buy some good midfielders hopefully

Honestly' date=' this is one of the funniest posts I've seen on ICF - ever. This Barca team, which has been demolishing good football sides left, right and center, being defeated by Spurs :hahaha:[/quote'] Bale would have raped Alves. Modric would have out passed Xavi. Lennon would have out dribbled Messi. Plus Gomes is better then Valdes. Also our centre backs are better!

Do you know what they do to lil pakiz like you in Manchester? BC they will hang you by your nuts for being a ****ing paki. Calm the **** down. And what are yer lookin' at? :mad:
u will have to find something else bud i had castrated him long time ago, so another *** like him isnt born :proud:

Nothing to be ashamed of' date=' at least Utd turned up to play unlike Mourinhos lot. Barca at the best rare head and shoulders above everybody else. Fantastic to watch.[/quote'] Why bring Real Madrid into this discussion ? How many CLs does Manure have ? 2? Surely they don't have 9. Also, Real Madrid is the reason why Barca didn't get ther trebble. Man U was mauled by Ronaldo (The real one :hatsoff:, not the new crappy one ) when they played old trafford in 2003. Even though Man U won that game, the series was over due to Hat Trick by Ronaldo.

Bale would have raped Alves. Modric would have out passed Xavi. Lennon would have out dribbled Messi. Plus Gomes is better then Valdes. Also our centre backs are better!
lulzerss, cyaa guys after another 10 years. kthnxbye.

Bale would have raped Alves. Modric would have out passed Xavi. Lennon would have out dribbled Messi. Plus Gomes is better then Valdes. Also our centre backs are better!
:haha: :hysterical:

when the other options were the likes of Fletcher then these two looked much better. But now ManUtd are going to spend and buy some good midfielders hopefully
Fletcher would have been useful as he would have worked harder than the other two and may have been able to press the Barcelona midfielders more effectively. However, Barca are so good they still would have comfortably won. I don't think that you can play with 2 central midfielders against Barca. If you do, you will look very silly. The one player who United could have done with in midfield was a fully fit Owen Hargreaves. Sadly his career looks to be over.

Fletcher would have been useful as he would have worked harder than the other two and may have been able to press the Barcelona midfielders more effectively. However' date=' Barca are so good they still would have comfortably won. I don't think that you can play with 2 central midfielders against Barca. If you do, you will look very silly.[/quote'] Fletcher had an absolutely horrendous last game against Blackpool and after that there was no chance of him playing the Champions League Final. Definitely. Hargreaves could've been one of the very best had it not been for injuries constantly interrupting his playing days. Sadly his career at ManUtd is over and the club has decided to release him at the end of this season.

Well The OP seems to have Over-rated this Man United Side or is a Glory Hunter. I thought he supports Harsenal :facepalm: What have they done? Finished 4th in Ingerland :hehe: TBH Unted was never given a chance by anyone before the start of the game except the United Fans.. They comprehensively beaten the United side of 2009 that had Tevez and Ronaldo, this team was no match to Barca given the mid field they have. Still United have punched above their weight to 'Compete' till the end of First half.

Why bring Real Madrid into this discussion ? How many CLs does Manure have ? 2? Surely they don't have 9.
Not 2, they have three. Liverpool has 5 European titles, Barca now has 4, before the final they had only three. Whats your Point Mad Sh!t fanboy? Sooda's point was about 'Mourinho's Madrid' that was one of the Worst advertisements of Football when they took on Barca.
Also' date= Real Madrid is the reason why Barca didn't get ther trebble. Man U was mauled by Ronaldo (The real one :hatsoff:, not the new crappy one ) when they played old trafford in 2003. Even though Man U won that game, the series was over due to Hat Trick by Ronaldo.
What?:cantstop: Given the number of times both of them played eachother Law of averages had to catch up with Barca. Mourinho's side defeated a Barca side in some mickey mouse tournament of Copa del rey final?:cantstop: After spending 250 mil and after playing Barca so many times in the season if you cannot do that, you shouldnt be competing. United have played Barca first time this season, yet put up a competitive performance for the first half without playing dirty football as Madrid. That team was a great team IMO one of the best Madrid teams ever.:hatsoff: Madrid didnt went past round of 16 from 2006 to 2009. I am sure had they went past teams like Lyon and Roma, they would have been Humiliated by the Crappy Ronaldo we had.:cantstop:

:aha: :yay: :aha: ManU looked like a school football team in front of Barca.. It was like watching the India vs Bangladesh match in the world cup :hehe:
Anyone playing Barca ATM would look like that,, No shame in accepting they are the best given the players they have.
there ws only 1 person doing all that.....................and it was not me :D
I dont see any reason anyone is wrong as long as he brings in stats and facts to prove his point.
Well at least Man Uts managed 1 shot on target. Arsenal went to Barca and did not even have 1 shot' date=' wether on target or off taget![/quote'] If the game was played fairly, Barca would have never made past Chelsea in 2009. Football is a great leveller, some go your way and some do not. Germany beaten England 4-1 in 2010 WC, one of the England's disallowed goals were against them. I do not see any reason for England Fans to whine after Germany beaten them so convincingly, same goes for United Haters. If every decision would have been fair, there were no need of Referees.

So much for the best league in the world and it was exposed yesterday :hehe:...Pommies even had the nerve to compare Rooney to Messi. Yesterday was an answer to all those nutjobs who thought Man U was the best team in the World This Barca team can put some champion national sides to shame on their day..:hatsoff:
Best League doesnt neccessarily mean the best team must belong from PL. This Barca team can play in French League and still Dominate the World. Its about the quality of the other teams that makes PL better. PL is never a two horse race. And I am not sure anyone would be dumb to compare Messi to Rooney, even though English people are. We never compared both of them. Still Rooney scored 1 goal :P as many as Messi in the Final. And seriously who thought Man United were the best 'Team' in the world? I have been reading articles, papers and no one gave a chance to United before the Finals. May be we are from different parts of the world.:cantstop:

I was referring to this post http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1351750&postcount=256 But I think we have come to expect u-turns, jinx, anti-jinx and other such BS with Andy. :D Read this thread for further proof http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=240204&page=7
Where did I say Manchester United were better :wall: Inter were the european Champions, even Madrid has a better team than United and should start as favourites against United any time. But does that mean without beating Man United they ca be called Better than us? :dontknow:

lol, tum kya politician ho kya? you were clearly reffering to ManU in both your posts one in which you mentioned they were the top ranked and another where Barca cant beat English clubs

I was referring to this post http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1351750&postcount=256 But I think we have come to expect u-turns, jinx, anti-jinx and other such BS with Andy. :D Read this thread for further proof http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=240204&page=7
Where did I say Manchester United were better :wall: Inter were the european Champions, even Madrid has a better team than United and should start as favourites against United any time. But does that mean without beating Man United they ca be called Better than us? :dontknow:
So you said Barca is not the best team as it only beat La Liga teams.Tell you what,Barca has 3 CLs in last 6 years.In Last 10 years La Liga has won 5 CLs Italian teams 2 Porto 1 and english teams 2.Tells you how the english teams perform in Europe.the 2nd level english teams which compete with the2nd level La Liga teams and other teams are even more pathetic.Check Europa league records.Only 1 player from an english team has ever won the Fifa player of the year award.This tells you how overated the EPL is. Madrid and Barca will beat any English team........Milan Inter are also good....but Barca are just way ahead......Better than any Man Utd team ever was. Only Madrid of 1960s Milan of 1980s and Ajax of early 1990s are comparable.

So you said Barca is not the best team as it only beat La Liga teams.Tell you what,Barca has 3 CLs in last 6 years.In Last 10 years La Liga has won 5 CLs Italian teams 2 Porto 1 and english teams 2.Tells you how the english teams perform in Europe.the 2nd level english teams which compete with the2nd level La Liga teams and other teams are even more pathetic.Check Europa league records.Only 1 player from an english team has ever won the Fifa player of the year award.This tells you how overated the EPL is. Madrid and Barca will beat any English team........Milan Inter are also good....but Barca are just way ahead......Better than any Man Utd team ever was. Only Madrid of 1960s Milan of 1980s and Ajax of early 1990s are comparable.
I agree with you that Barca are the best but not with the leagues, as I have already said even this Barca team can dominate World Football playing in French League. No doubt the quality of English teams have gone down in last year and a half. CL winners are surely not the way to measure the depth of the leagues. Inter won the CL last year, still German League is rated ahead of them. Says you and others think different when it comes to Italian Leagues. A Strength of a league is measured with the quality of Top 4-5 teams, in La Liga its a two horse race and in BPL any of the top 4 can win it and the title is decided very late. Top 4 from BPL perform better in CL than Top 4 from spain, so that means the top 4 of BPL collectively are better than Top 4 of spain. You do not need to be playing in the best league to win CL, this barca team is just GOLD. they can beat anyone any day hands down. Real Madrid cant be better than Man United unless they out perform Man United at Europe. They have crossed the round of 16 first in 2011 CL, tells you how bad Man United is isnt it? And about Europa league, teams that finish 3rd and 4th from other leagues play against 5th and 6th teams from BPL generally. So BPL teams are bound to not do well. CL is the real scale, how good a league or you can say the top 4 is, is the real test for them. And talking about Milan and Inter both got raped in last two season by English teams. Either you are still in Early 2000's or we watch different football. And one Important stat for you, since 2006 United have made the Final three times, winning one out of them. Both the times lost to this barca side, Made to the semis once. Really how over rated to have played such poorly in last 5 years. I bet even Muhun Bagan can beat them. Do you have the stats of Madrid in last 5 years?

Well The OP seems to have Over-rated this Man United Side or is a Glory Hunter. I thought he supports Harsenal :facepalm: What have they done? Finished 4th in Ingerland :hehe:
Incorrect, I am the supporter of the only team to beat Barcelona in the Champions League this year.

Incorrect' date=' I am the supporter of the only team to beat Barcelona in the Champions League this year.[/quote'] And I am the supporter of the team that beat the only team to beat Barca in the Champions league this year. :P

I am supporter of the team that beat Barca in spent 250 million to win Copa Del rey final. :winky:. Oh and also the 9 time European Champions before electricity was discovered..
:icflove:

:icflove:
Andy, you just upset because Madrid stole that "new crappy ronaldo" from Man U ? TBH, I did not like that move either. There were a lot decent players at less price in the market at that time. Also, letting Robinho go was not good either. And I think the electricity was discovered way before 1950s. Where was Man U's cosistency before 2006 ? I think it is a good football club, but I think it is equally over hyped.

Andy' date=' you just upset because Madrid stole that [b']"new crappy ronaldo" from Man U ? TBH, I did not like that move either. There were a lot decent players at less price in the market at that time. Also, letting Robinho go was not good either. And I think the electricity was discovered way before 1950s. Where was Man U's cosistency before 2006 ? I think it is a good football club, but I think it is equally over hyped.
yeah - the "new crappy Ronaldo" who is probably one of the very few players in the world ever to justify such a humungous price tag and was also the highest scorer in the La Liga this season :winky: