Yograj Singh Special

What an embarrasement he is for any child. His parents have always done this. His mother had also threatened the toll employees with her son's influence.
Agree with this even though its obvious that he only means the best for Yuvi. As for people still abusing Yuvraj for that tamasha match (tontee tontee final) - quite pathetic of you all TBH.
Yuvraj Singh has won many matches for India including the biggest tourney of em all. One bad innings cannot define him. Ridiculous.
Unfortunately, it was a match losing innings... People would have accepted a 0(2) innings, but a 11(21) in a T20 final is hard to digest.

Yograj is a tool, he is one of those fathers who themselves couldnt achieve a lot and now try to live their dreams through their child. I see so many peole doing it to their kids, some force kids to become doctors, some engineers, just because they at one time wanted to do it and either couldnt do it or didnt do it too well. I have heard how he used to "Push" UV to perform in every game from his very early days. Yograj is lucky that his son achieved so much, with this kind of parenting most kids would end up with mental issues.

Yograj is a tool, he is one of those fathers who themselves couldnt achieve a lot and now try to live their dreams through their child. I see so many peole doing it to their kids, some force kids to become doctors, some engineers, just because they at one time wanted to do it and either couldnt do it or didnt do it too well. I have heard how he used to "Push" UV to perform in every game from his very early days. Yograj is lucky that his son achieved so much, with this kind of parenting most kids would end up with mental issues.
Agreed completely. He had thown away his skates and medals he won in skating as a child.
He cannot be forgiven for that selfish behaviour he exhibited in the t20 final. Also he is not good enough. I would rather not have Rahane at 4 but then Yuvraj neither.
He won us 2 ICC tournaments as well, lets not forget that. Its not like he did it on purpose. He was just past it.. can't blame him for wanting to play rather blame selectors for selecting on the basis of nostalgia

All you Yuvi bashers, can you cite even one other example of Yuvi letting the team down? Selfish are the ones who open the innings and slow down in the 40s and 90s hoping to catch up later. Yuvi has not done that ever. He has for most part of his career played in middle or lower middle order. Never slowed down while approaching a milestone. The match in perspective here - I agree we all were disappointed that he couldn't repeat the magic of his past and prime. Its also down to excellent bowling by SL. Particularly the 18th owner bowled by Malinga.