Yograj Singh Special

What about Dhoni and Jadeja who could make only 20 runs in last 5 overs against C grade bowlers in India Pak match. What happens if we would have lost the match.Then would you remove Dhoni and Jadeja. Life is a package deal and on that specific day, yuvraj and our shiiittty bowlers never clicked. Getting to a final is decent achievement though. Give another chance (if his recent form is good), yuvraj will correct this and pawn Lankans.

He won us 2 ICC tournaments as well' date=' lets not forget that. Its not like he did it on purpose. He was just past it.. can't blame him for wanting to play rather blame selectors for selecting on the basis of nostalgia[/quote'] Sadly its the kind of fans we have now. A WC win in which he was player of the tournament is forgotten but a t20 final loss is remembered for years even though quite clearly ODIs are the superior format and he played magnificently in those for so many years.
What about Dhoni and Jadeja who could make only 20 runs in last 5 overs against C grade bowlers in India Pak match. What happens if we would have lost the match.Then would you remove Dhoni and Jadeja. Life is a package deal and on that specific day, yuvraj and our shiiittty bowlers never clicked. Getting to a final is decent achievement though. Give another chance (if his recent form is good), yuvraj will correct this and pawn Lankans.
sorry but yuvi is more or less finshed
Unfortunately' date=' it was a match losing innings... People would have accepted a 0(2) innings, but a 11(21) in a T20 final is hard to digest.[/quote'] He choked. Not an inexcusable knock though. T20 happens so fast that a few minutes of bad form makes you look like a clown.

One single innings even if it is in world t20 finals should not be held against a guy who has done exceeding well forever. What has Dhobi done in t20s to be a player forget being captain and people are holding grudge of one single innings of Yuvraj. Yograj is a buffoon but his point of his son not being in the team is very legit.

wtf ^ Yograj is a bafoon, And what about Indian media. Fuelling stupid controversy right when we won our first game against Pakis? These journalists and its owners needs to do some introspection. And again, For me Yuvraj over Jadeja. Any day.
WTF did you even read my post, I was defending Yuvraj genius. Media is not reason for Yuvraj's exclusion and I never mentioned anything about media anywhere in my post. My statement about Yograj being a buffoon is not just due to this statement but his behavior in past.
"Dhoni was nothing. He has become a God in cricket just because of media. Media has crowned him as a great which he never deserved", Yograj told a news channel. "There was a time when he had nothing but today he sits in front of media and rips off the media persons. He laughs at media who has given him so much hype. He laughs at the Indian people who clap when he scores a run," Yograj said. "Honestly, if I were a media person, I would have slapped Dhoni right there", Yograj said. "Dhoni is arrogant. The way Ravana's proud came to an end, Dhoni will also suffer some day. He considers himself much above Ravana," Yuvraj's father said. Yograj said, "In the 2011 final, Yuvraj was going to bat but Dhoni stopped him and went to bat and became a hero. Why didn't he bat at No. 4 this time? Why did he go at No. 6? If he considers himself great, then he should have batted at No. 6 and guided India to a win against the Aussies."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/icc-world-cup-2015/top-stories/Dhoni-is-arrogant-will-beg-one-day-Yograj-Singh/articleshow/46837050.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI