Sri Lankan Cricket in terrible condition after 3 yrs.

Vaas took a 10-fer in a championship match for Northants. He has been in decent bowling form having taken 30 wickets in his last 6 first class matches. Sri Lanka should seriously consider him calling in the team for the Lord's test. he would still be better than the current set of bowlers Lanka have in their touring squad.

Vaas took a 10-fer in a championship match for Northants. He has been in decent bowling form having taken 30 wickets in his last 6 first class matches. Sri Lanka should seriously consider him calling in the team for the Lord's test. he would still be better than the current set of bowlers Lanka have in their touring squad.
but he's already 36, very old fr a fast bowler.
That's true. For the time being I am giving him benefit of doubt based on his 192 against Aus in Aus but if he doesn't show up at all this series' date=' he runs the risk of being branded FTB like all the other SL batsmen.[/quote'] lol and cardiff was flat deck. he is def not a ftb not by any means

i m not worried about their batting they seem to produce good batters atleast at home when aravinda and ranatuinga retird. jayasuriya jaya and sanga picked up someone def will pick up their batting. they have great school cricket system that has worked for them. only issues is murli has left big hole

i m not worried about their batting they seem to produce good batters atleast at home when aravinda and ranatuinga retird. jayasuriya jaya and sanga picked up someone def will pick up their batting. they have great school cricket system that has worked for them. only issues is murli has left big hole
:hmmm: