Sri Lankan Cricket in terrible condition after 3 yrs.

They appear to have some good reserve spinners but continue playing hopeless bowlers like Herath. I've not been impressed with the younger batsmen though. Thirimanne looked mediocre in England and Chandimal isn't as good as what he is made out to be. Any other young players coming through?
Which reserve spinners are you referring to? I am only aware of Randiv who's decent, Herath who is ok and Mendis who's good against folks who haven't faced him but looks ordinary when players have faced him for a few games. Other than these, which other SL spinners are in the pipeline who are good? As for batsmen, Chandimal looks promising and should be given chances.
Which reserve spinners are you referring to? I am only aware of Randiv who's decent' date= Herath who is ok and Mendis who's good against folks who haven't faced him but looks ordinary when players have faced him for a few games. Other than these, which other SL spinners are in the pipeline who are good? As for batsmen, Chandimal looks promising and should be given chances.
These two
first match. sri lanka phucking lost the match. enuf said. couldn't even manage 100 in the 2nd innings. lmfao i can't believe you're defending that capitulation :hysterical: 2. 3. :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
:(( 2. Yes skies got gloomy. That's why we say rain, rainy weather helped England than us in this test series.. :cantstop: 3. England bowling looked absolutely flat during the 5th day. I wouldn't have surprised if a tail-ender gets a 50 against them.. and at the crease was well set Samara and our man of the series, technically correct Prasanna.. :finger:
:(( 2. Yes skies got gloomy. That's why we say rain, rainy weather helped England than us in this test series.. :cantstop: 3. England bowling looked absolutely flat during the 5th day. I wouldn't have surprised if a tail-ender gets a 50 against them.. and at the crease was well set Samara and our man of the series, technically correct Prasanna.. :finger:
He is a frustrated Bangladesh supporter. :cantstop:
third match. sri lanka were leading by 140 odd runs with 5 chips down' date=' with the brittlest of lower orders and you call that what?[/quote'] not likely... prasanna had the highest avg for sl batsmen in that series i think & he was well set..so was Samaraweera on 80 or something if i remember correctly..so no..it was heading for a draw anyways..our tour is over..your 4th test is starting....lets see how your batsman hav learned from their mistakes...
not likely... prasanna had the highest avg for sl batsmen in that series i think & he was well set..so was Samaraweera on 80 or something if i remember correctly..so no..it was heading for a draw anyways..our tour is over..your 4th test is starting....lets see how your batsman hav learned from their mistakes...
He is a Bangladesh fan. :giggle: