Zak against lefties

IN All formats Smith 13 times Sanga 10 times Jayasuriya 10 times Hayden 10 times Alistair campbell 8 times Gayle 8 times Gilly 7 times Tharanga 6 times Cook 6 times Strauss 6 times His top 4 are lefties. His remarkable ability to cut the ball back in has caused demise of so many lefties. Hussey 3 times in a row got dismissed by Zak in recent times including 2 IPL dismissals.

Sanga last week

When India were victorious in 2007, Zaheer Khan was the main man. "After [Wasim] Akram and [Chaminda] Vaas, there's Zak," he said. "I'm very open in saying that I don't like facing him. "Look at Brett Lee. He came in as a tearaway quick, but transformed himself into being fast and accurate. Shaun Tait is extremely fast but not accurate. Same pace, both of them, but one a much better-quality bowler."

Zak is phenomenal against lefties. Lefties have been a major major problem for India over the years. Anyone remember the times when there was Jayasuriya in one series, then Mark Richardson, then Andy flower, then Hayden, then Chanderpaul, etc Those days were :((

Zak is phenomenal against lefties. Lefties have been a major major problem for India over the years. Anyone remember the times when there was Jayasuriya in one series, then Mark Richardson, then Andy flower, then Hayden, then Chanderpaul, etc Those days were :((
:((
You missed Anwar,he was also a big pain.

England have a strong batting lineup. They can bat for two days. I cannot see Zaheer lasting that tour without breaking down, without a wicket taking support seamer. The last time we had Kumble and then there was RP Singh - who was more than a handful on English soil (Sreesanth had an average tour). Who will support Zak this time ? Ishant ? Sreesanth ?

England have a strong batting lineup. They can bat for two days. I cannot see Zaheer lasting that tour without breaking down' date=' without a wicket taking support seamer. The last time we had Kumble and then there was RP Singh - who was more than a handful on English soil (Sreesanth had an average tour). Who will support Zak this time ? Ishant ? Sreesanth ?[/quote'] I hope they pick RP as an extra seamer. He could be lethal there. Those banana inswingers to righties were deadly. We are talking about fully fit Zak. A fully fit Zak will be a handful as well. Also dartbhajan will be highly ineffective there. So they need an extra spinner as well. So we might have to send 17 instead of usual 16.
England have a strong batting lineup. They can bat for two days. I cannot see Zaheer lasting that tour without breaking down' date=' without a wicket taking support seamer. The last time we had Kumble and then there was RP Singh - who was more than a handful on English soil (Sreesanth had an average tour). Who will support Zak this time ? Ishant ? Sreesanth ?[/quote'] If Ishant bowls the way he has in IPL, he will rip through England. Its just a question of how long he'll be able to last though
Am I the only idiot who thinks Irfan should be going to Engerland?
:agree: you izzz the only idiot who wants him right now :--D He needs to do much more to have a spot in the Indian bowling lineup. He has been saying for ages that he wants to make a comeback in "4-5" months but what he has ended up doing is taking a contract to play t20 kirkut in England, which doesn't really show his intentions to seriously make a comeback to Indian cricket.