Shaq retires from NBA after a 19 yr career!

Texy

His twitter: "im retiring," O'Neal included a link to a 16-second video of him saying, "We did it; 19 years, baby. Thank you very much. That's why I'm telling you first: I'm about to retire. Love you. Talk to you soon." shaq7-630.jpg NBA 1992 DRAFT shaq8-630.jpg Lakers teammates shaq4-630.jpg MVP trophy and 2nd straight NBA championship for Lakers shaq3-630.jpg With LeBron James @ NBA All Star Practice shaq10-630.jpg With big Momma shaq1-630.jpg Spending Most of this season on the bench w/ Boston Celtics due to injury shaq2-630.jpg Served as guest conductor of the Boston Pops Orchestra, Symphony hall, Boston Shaq_at_the_white_house.jpg Meeting former President George W. Bush at White house Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal Standing 7 ft 1 in tall and weighing 325 pounds, he was one of the heaviest players ever to play in the NBA, has four hip hop albums to his name. He had promised his mother he would eventually return to his studies and complete his Bachelor's degree. He fulfilled that promise in 2000, earning his bachelor of arts in general studies. Coach Phil Jackson let O'Neal miss a home game so he could attend graduation. At the ceremony, he told the crowd "now I can go and get a real job". O'Neal also earned an MBA online through the University of Phoenix in 2005. In 2010 he undertook a PhD in Leadership and Education with a specialization in Human Resource Development at Barry University. His dissertation topic was "The Duality of Humor and Aggression in Leadership Styles".