Giggs story gets a whole lot worse

Bradman99

Manchester United star Ryan Giggs has suffered another blow to his reputation with accusations he had an eight-year fling with his brother's wife. The News of the World said the footballer had spent the night with his brother, Rhodri's, wife, Natasha, as recently as April. The allegations come on the back of the controversy surrounding the father of two and the use of super-injunctions in Britain. Giggs was last month outed in British parliament as the high-profile sportsman who had used gagging orders to stop allegations of an affair with former Miss Wales Imogen Thomas becoming public. The former BBC Sports Personality of the Year has been known for his cleanskin reputation since making his debut for United more than two decades ago. "I knew it was wrong. It's the worst possible betrayal," Natasha told a friend this week according to the Sunday tabloid. "I tried to end it but my relationship with Ryan was like an addiction. Anything he said, I did, I couldn't say no." Giggs is said to have met his brother's wife in a string of hotels after first meeting her when she was single in 2003. "Ryan and I had already had an affair for eight years. What's to say that it wouldn't have carried on for another eight years? "It is a terrible secret that I have had to keep for too long now," Natasha is reported as saying. Giggs is said to have met Natasha eight years ago at a Manchester nightclub when the footballer was engaged to his now wife, Stacey. The following night they went to a bar where she met Ryan's younger brother, Rhodri. In June 2008, rumours of the affair had apparently been spreading around Manchester and Natasha was confronted by one of Ryan's ex-girlfriends and asked if it was true. But as the alleged affair didn't come out, Rhodri and Natasha finally wed in 2010 with another pal, Will Mellor, stepping in as best man instead of Ryan.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/manchester-united-star-ryan-giggs-reportedly-had-eight-year-affair-with-his-sister-in-law/story-e6frf4a3-1226069785479 Wow

So I hear Ferdinand's been having a 13 year affair as well? What is it with these Man Utd players
Most English (and British) footballers are ****s. Ferdinand, Terry, Steven Gerrard, Andy Carroll, Joey Barton and Jack Wilshere are all twats. There are plenty more dickhead English footballers too. Of the ones i have listed, Ferdinand or Wilshere are probably the least bad. I worry what the next generation of English footballers will be like because there is a lack of good footballing role models at the moment.

Most English (and British) footballers are ****s. Ferdinand' date=' Terry, Steven Gerrard, Andy Carroll, Joey Barton and Jack Wilshere are all twats. There are plenty more dickhead English footballers too. Of the ones i have listed, Ferdinand or Wilshere are probably the least bad. [b']I worry what the next generation of English footballers will be like because there is a lack of good footballing role models at the moment.
Are you really losing sleep over it?:cantstop:

Most English (and British) footballers are ****s. Ferdinand' date=' Terry, Steven Gerrard, Andy Carroll, Joey Barton and Jack Wilshere are all twats. There are plenty more dickhead English footballers too. Of the ones i have listed, Ferdinand or Wilshere are probably the least bad. [b']I worry what the next generation of English footballers will be like because there is a lack of good footballing role models at the moment.
Forget the next generation. Its the one after that you should be thinking of. And I'm not talking about their moral compass, just their footballing brain. If English players were actually taught to keep posession and pass the ball instead of "getting stuck in", they would do so much better in the international arena.

Are you really losing sleep over it?:cantstop:
I wouldn't say i'm losing sleep over it. But footballers are revered by working class kids in England. If they see the likes of Lee Bowyer and Jonathan Woodgate stamping on people's heads, Barton almost beating someone unconscious, Steven Gerrard beating up a dj and John Terry having an affair with a team mate's wife they may think that sort of behaviour may be acceptable. Years ago kids used to look up to the likes of Bobby Moore and Bobby Charlton. There were people like George Best around but he was an alchoholic, he did not go around beating up people.

Some of it has to do with new age media nowadays as well. They probably were as big cxnts back in the day as well, but there was no facebook, twitter, internet forums, 24 hour news channels etc around. Every single move on and off the pitch is scrutanized now and known by the whole world. No doubt though that most footballers are some of the biggest cxunts going today.

Some of it has to do with new age media nowadays as well. They probably were as big cxnts back in the day as well, but there was no facebook, twitter, internet forums, 24 hour news channels etc around. Every single move on and off the pitch is scrutanized now and known by the whole world. No doubt though that most footballers are some of the biggest cxunts going today.
Good point

Yeah spot on. But there are still some massive tossers playing in the PL.