Aussiecricket.net - Affiliate/Link exchange/Banner exchange

King

We are happy to announce we now have a banner exchange going with another major cricket fan website http://www.aussiecricket.net You may already have noticed their banner appearing on the front page of our website. They will soon be displaying our banner on their website too. We are pretty excited about this exchange and they can offer a lot in terms of exchange of thoughts about this great sport. I'm sure we will have a lot of good banter and exchange of thoughts in the coming months. It makes it much more interesting considering India will be touring Australia this summer. We look forward to this banner exchange to add value to both the websites. We urge you fellas on this website to sign up with the Aussiecricket.net on behalf of Indiancricketfans.com

Sorry forgot to mention but a huge thanks to Gambit for making this link exchange happen. If anyone would like to suggest a banner/link exchange with any other website feel free to let us know. We would prefer a cricket website for a banner exchange but it isn't mandatory to have a cricket website for a banner exchange. Any other website with decent sized message board is welcome to exchange banners with us. Let us know if you guys have any suggestions.

Good stuff. PS: in the cmps module, use adv_portal_module_wrapper_nohead template to avoid header bars for modules. It's a custom template that i cooked up to avoid those headers for every other module. I've changed it for this one.

Sorry for the registration difficulties folks. Please email me and I'll activate you immediately. Just go to the site and hit 'Contact'. It was an unfortunate necessity to enforce admin activation. Your banner will be on our homepage as soon as I receive it. :D Holysmoke, I activated you. Not sure of others' usernames.

Gidday Ravi, I activated RavidICFans in AC. Presumably, this is you. Let me know if it isn't. Gambit sent me a banner link but I couldn't access it. He hasn't resent it as yet. If this is something you can do, please make it a similar size to the others in the yellow column here: www.aussiecricket.net Regards, Donny Feel free to delete this. I tried sending it as a PM but was informed I could sent to staff only. A gremlin in the system? :wink_smile:

Cheers Donny, take your time on putting our banner up. I will enable PM facility for ya no worries. We had a spammer here sending PM to all our members so we have PM available only for blokes that have over 300 posts. RavidICFans is my nick on your website, thanks for activating. Attached is the banner and if you need any changes to it let me know. Do you need html with hyperlink pointing to our website? Let me know. cheers