ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

That puzzles me as well.. 7-8 years are too long without coming back to India if you really keen on coming back. Whenever I am outside India I kinda make it a point to visit back to home in 6-8 months. Once my company tried to stop me, I told them in clear terms -that it is not on and then they let me come. For students I can understand, yet 7-8 years frigging long time..:omg:
Everyone has their own problems. Mine was the issue of American Rashan Card. Until I get that in hand, can't/won't leave the country. It's just not on for me. Having waited for so long, it makes sense to wait some more. I am approved, just freakin processing is too slow.

Cricketics that means when you last visited India' date=' Gurgaon was still a gaon :hehe:[/quote'] Ya man.. i guess so. I mean gurgaon had started developing, but there was nothing like what I hear now the DLF and all that. First metro had started back than to Shahdara I guess..

Abbe ab jab jayega to phat jayegi dekh ke kya ho gaya hai vahaan :laugh:..main almost har saal jaata hoon to bhi hairaan ho jaata hoon.
Man. Man karta hai.. kal he chale jaaoon India.. bhoot ni ki life he aisi hai abhi ki nahi jaa sakte.. When I will go, I will go for atleat 4 months. I am dead sure about it. Atleast for 3 months to definate.

9 years and 7.5 years ? :WTF: Why don't you guys visit more often :dontknow: ...ya to kanjoos ho ya phir criminal :hehe:
WTF! 7.5 years and 9.5 years! :WTF: I have been back home 3 times in the last 3 years. Am i the only family-values Republican around? And my parents have visited me once in between and THEY WANT TO COME BACK THIS YEAR! :mad::mad: I need some solid excuses to stop that from happening. Any help? :((

WTF! 7.5 years and 9.5 years! :WTF: I have been back home 3 times in the last 3 years. Am i the only family-values Republican around? And my parents have visited me once in between and THEY WANT TO COME BACK THIS YEAR! :mad::mad: I need some solid excuses to stop that from happening. Any help? :((
:WTF: i thought u waz good boy:((

:WTF: i thought u waz good boy:((
:(( You don’t understand – its not an easy job shepherding your parents around in a foreign country. They’re completely and totally dependent on you. :dontknow: P.S; I haz a kid initially. :icflove: I had lots fun with my parents last time. Most of all, I get hot, steaming food every day, instead of experimenting with varying degrees of frozen foods, like I have to now. :((

'tics, u still dont have GC? I thought u were Citizen already H1 to GC?
Long story short. I didn't apply GC through company. I came early in the country and had a dependent visa through my parents who were working. 80% of the process has been completed. I have been approved and Biometerics were done too few years ago. Just the GC needs to come when the processing date arrives.

LOL Tics, H1 visa, H2 visa, GC, bioinformatics ?? I came on a permanent residency, stayed for few years and than got citizenship. Minimimum fuss. I have to hand in my Indian passport and get that officially cancelled. Need to fork out another $200 to get an Indian entry visa which is valid fir 6 months from the time they process it.