Selection a fool's game, India's selection is still out-dated and bias!

After Katich's outburst against Cricket Australia, it's come to my attention the overall selection of players for national duty is archaic and hostage to outside forces (political bias, marketing forces, regional bias, age discrimination, etc.) Since following cricket over the last 10 years or so, no cricket board has escaped criticism the way it runs cricket and selects players for International Cricket. Maybe it's time to look to other team sports (i.e. International Football) where selection is the sole authority of one man who is also held accountable for his decisions. With input from captain only. In terms of India, before the World Cup success there were some baffling selection decisions, e.g.Saha's 1st test match v SA not keeping wicket!, a 75mph Unadkt playing that 1st Test vs South Africa, wtf!. Anyone have other examples? And it's ridiculous to have a selection committee composed of reps from North, Central, East, West, and South. This only reinforces the existence of regional quotas, and hence the best not getting in. Abolish this nonsensical selection committee, and let Fletcher and Dhoni select players based on advise from scouts. Rather than these overpaid "selectors" traveling in first class and lounging around in VIP in the metropolises. I couldn't care a rat's ***** if the Indian XI all came from Delhi or Kochi, as long as they win! PS: The thought of 11 Sreesanths must umpires worst nightmare.