Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web

Dhondy

In that time, we have some seen the addition of some frighteningly good posters to this site. Some, who used to just browse on the old forum, have come out to post, and boy, did we miss them! There have been some rollicking debates on just about everything under the sun. Ravi and Varun's genius have seen the Quiz section and The Superselector come to fruition. Gator has taken over as the numero ono on the forums, pushing us old fogeys into retirement, with a sense of humous that makes our forlorn forays at lightening the mood read like the obituary column of The Times. The lovely ladies have graced us with their presence...Beetle, Adi, Aqua, Varsha..this place would just be an old farter's club without you. Boss & Gambo's stats have bltized the non-believers. Predator has emerged as the most knowledgable and passionate poster on cricket, the stated purpose of this forum. There are so many others I could name. Who do I leave out? All I have space to say is a big "Thank You" from my heart. Thank you for trusting us. Thank you for sharing your valuable time with us. With your patronage, we hope to make this place into one of the most exciting dens for exchanging ideas on the net, a virtual maelstrom of cricket, science, maths, finance and religion and just about anything else that fires your imagination. Ladies and gentlemen, may your tribe increase!

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web Yeah. I'd like to echo what Dhondy. Thank you everyone for being a part of this site. We've had more than 10000 posts(including old version of this site) in just a month! Which is more than about 350 posts a day :eek: And this is only our first month. This place will go places so keep posting away. And like Dhondy said,the biggest positive has been to see the emergence of some people who barely posted earlier. People like gator and vroomfondel who are absolute assets now! :wtg:

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web hip hip hurray... The credit should go to Ravi for doing all the work, making this site best for all cricket fans.. Also many thanks to Bumper, Dhondy, Bheema, Rajeev to pull this off..I am sure I missed few here Its priviledge to be part of this unique portal.

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web i shudder to think, what we will be after a year.... jus wish, we could have done this earlier... everyone of the mods is an educated, decent, humble person who sets an apt example of what internet forum moderatorship is all about... it is not about some power-craze or anything.... the knowledge and humous tht the posters and mods brings to the table will lighten up everyone's day.... dhonds, bumps, gambo - credit for maintaining the humous and threads quality... kabs - for constant innovation to draw interest.... Ravi - backbone for this site.... special thaanks to varun too.... Rajeev - most helpful guy.... though never interacted with him personally.... but been around him for quite a while.... and have lived off his videos... Lethal addition - Lurker Bheems and Rahul - giants in their own divisions.... special mention to Dada-rocks... unbelievable, what he brings to the forum in terms of current happenings.... i look forward to threads on GD.... we have similar outlook(Bheem too), except tht DR is really good in collecting the news and very lucid and point-blank abt it.. Predator, Vrroom - excellent job... and the latest addition to the humous GANG - Please welcome Sailesh....

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web Great thread! Brilliant beginning for the first month. Our target should be 1000 users by the world cup, quite a stretch, but possible. Special thanks to all new posters who have made this site what it is today. Lets keep it going! Three cheers for the entire crew!

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web A Big Clap for everyone for putting this site on it's toes I hope some brilliant minds flush out their ego and join this site, petty vengeances shouldn't hinder our love for the game A special thanks to Ravi for "making it happen"

Re: Indiancricketfans completes a month on the web life has been hectic, so i don't read/post as much as I want. but good job. and there will be huge growth with the SA series and WC coming up. the usual suspects are usual, but special mention to observer1 and Lurker...some really good posts. looking forward to that.

Congratulations guys.....and now you also have some PAK flair! :wtg:
yes, yes bring your friends.