Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

Trivia a song picturised on BIG B+asrani+.............=..................
not sure whether u mean actual song where they both sing ( or lip synch) or songs where both are included cos there are plenty of those- songs from alaap: "koi gaata main so jaata..." songs from Abhimaan (Tere mere milan ki yeh raina) & then song from Chupke Chupke ( Chupke Chupke chal di.....)

^^^ Try this quiz. Without cheating :P PS: Never been to any of these shows. On of my friends is a script writer, so I've been to a few 'shootings' as an invitee. Most of the time, they are very boring. Takes a long time to shoot even a small 3 minute sequence. Edit: Another very difficult quiz
I got 6/10 for first quiz and 7/10 for the second one:two_thumbs_up:

Name the Movie z-Mzbk-BJvM If others know the answer, plz "spoiler it" and i am sure Mariyam wont see it unless she already knows the answer Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Rajiv- I cannot see the clip anymore but based on Mariyam's explanation my guess will be This was one of Amitabh's attempts to do a low budget movie for artistic success; what a comeback he has had since those days!!

Rajiv- I cannot see the clip anymore but based on Mariyam's explanation my guess will be This was one of Amitabh's attempts to do a low budget movie for artistic success; what a comeback he has had since those days!!
I am late to the thread hence the outdated answers- I see later on in the thread it is probably Suhaag (very entertaining movie)