Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

rajiv you looks like a oldie who know about bollywood much than all here' date=' i suggest you ask bollywood trivia question.:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Oldie/Youngie/Alien... nobody knows more about Bollywood than me. :whack: Don't you dare.

^^ I was in 90s TV show Film Deewane hosted by Shekar Suman...after laggoing influence - me and my freind ended up sitting in the audience instead' date=' coz during our turn it was meena kumari special[/quote'] I don't remember this show. I guess I would have been too small when this show was aired. What was the show about? People sitting in the audience asking questions to the invited celebrity?

I don't remember this show. I guess I would have been too small when this show was aired. What was the show about? People sitting in the audience asking questions to the invited celebrity?
nope, contestants were asked abt diff things...morphed pics, songs etc not much on the web, except shekar sumans wiki, it was aired on Zee TV around 1994 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekhar_Suman the stuido was in santacruz P.S: I wish I could challenge u on bollywood online but not the same, hamnne bahut trial show dekhen hain..

^^^ Try this quiz. Without cheating :P PS: Never been to any of these shows. On of my friends is a script writer, so I've been to a few 'shootings' as an invitee. Most of the time, they are very boring. Takes a long time to shoot even a small 3 minute sequence. Edit: Another very difficult quiz

^^^ Try this quiz. Without cheating :P PS: Never been to any of these shows. On of my friends is a script writer, so I've been to a few 'shootings' as an invitee. Most of the time, they are very boring. Takes a long time to shoot even a small 3 minute scene. Edit: Another tough quiz
very tough one. how much you scored there?