Asia XI vs Africa XI 2nd ODI

King

Another useless ODI to begin in about 1/2 hour. I don't quite understand why in the first place the Asia XI vs Africa XI ODIs are scheduled. Moreover these are given official ODI status by the ICC. The Africa XI is a politically correct XI where they pick equal numbers from SA, Kenya and Zimbabwe.

BTW what a farce when Mahela says "Africa is a very tough side to beat". Harbhajan is sitting out while Rafique is in for Bhajji.
I was disappointed that Bhajji was not playing but after seeing the pitch it was better for a bowler to sit out than dent his confidence even more! Harbhajan will have to follow the long road now to get back into the team. He'll have to perform well at domestic level now to make himself a worthy candidate to be chosen against Pak at home!
If they were easy to read' date=' why would bowlers bother, Chandan?[/quote'] hmmm.. fair question! Just to deny them the pace perhaps? but I noticed how Bravo had created a havoc with his slower deliveries when we played the ODI series in WI. And now this!:sad_smile:

That was a good slower one too. Change of pace is the best way to bowl to ones like Sehwag. Sehwag was looking good while he lasted. Sehwag the minute he knows its a flat track he goes after the bowlers which works in his favour. Problem though is he won't go on for long.

Chandan' date=' actually credit to the bowler who threw him a fast one which he hit for 6, sehwag went into 6th gear and he got a slower one the next ball[/quote'] u still struggling to play it??? or u got it? if not, i have a solution.. u can play it in ur regular media player too..