Sachin Tendulkar or Vivian Richards?

I am not precluding anything - if you want to believe that Azhar' date=' Sidhu, Ganguly, Dravid are in the same league as batting as Whitall, Campbell, G Flower it's completely your prerogative.[/quote'] Are Outy I was agreeing with you only. I said that Andy Flower has been better example of being one man army than Sachin :dontknow:
My apologies if I offended you but I am against people who try to mislead the debate by giving wrong facts.
I am not offended but not big on stats either. Wouldnt mind stats every now and then but to use stats as the center of the argument. With Hooper I wouldnt care much if he scored at 37 and not 33. Just as I wouldnt care if SRT's average is 57 instead of 55. SRT's greatness wont be changed by a couple of runs, and neither would Hooper's be enhanced by a couple more. That was my whole point really
Are Outy I was agreeing with you only. I said that Andy Flower has been better example of being one man army than Sachin :dontknow:
If we agree that Flower was a one man army and there is a league of difference between his and Tendulkar's support, how can Tendulkar be a one man army unless you just choose to believe he was? It seems the definition of a one man army is simply whatever makes Tendulkar look like one. :confused:

I remember parallels were drawn b/w Flower and Bradman Bradman and it was argued that if someone from Zim were to avg 50 in future, would that someone be rated as high/higher than Flower. (ofc what was forgotten to take into account is that that no one avg close to 100 today) :hysterical:

http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=74604 Some moar of the great phasht ballers from past in action : Lindwall at about 0:30 onwards .... I calculated the approx speeds based on the timings and not one ball is above 80 MPH unless you are being generous by shortening the distance between him and the point where the ball meets the bat.
Sweet. You have now created a perfect model with syntax and proper algorithms to finally figure out what experts in the area have never been able to. You can now rest in peace...and maybe vanish from this thread...at 80mph :hysterical:
similarly Isnt there a league of difference between MuMu and Kapil ?
Can't you understand that the discussion here is not between Murali and Kapil, but between their support acts and there even Murali had a better support attack than Kapil with Vaas playing for a large period of his career.