Sachin Tendulkar or Vivian Richards?

That is International cricket. Do you understand the difference between International cricket & First class cricket? If you don't then there's no point of further discussion. If you do understand the difference then you would've never combined stats of International cricket with first class cricket.
Similar concept :winky:

I vividly remember that on one of the tours to SA, even Donald had remarked that India needs Gavaskar in the middle than in the commentry box :P PS talking about the tours to SA, I remember Tendulkar and Azhar had a great partnership with both of them scoring 100s. And many Indian fans were surprised (and ofc happy) that they hot 100s and showed some fight. But that surprise also tells that many didn't even expect them to hit 100s

Yep. Since people here pick and choose stats to define and show them as they please they should be the last ones to complain. After all no one is an authority here to set the parameters on what should count and what should not. So as of now SRT is behind Viv by some 7000 odd runs scored since each one of them started to play the game till date. Let us see if SRT has that one last push in him to catch up with Sir Viv. :-)
I still wonder why Rett is not sharing the data based on which he claimed Sachin dunn even average 40 against McGrath and Donald and whoever else. What's with it Rett? Did those numbers come from your match fixing claim box or what? why are you so fuqqig scared to share the data?
Haha, I like it how you are cringing for data. :hysterical: PS you are better left with cringing for data and wondering what's being talked about :P
He and his cronies have been trying pathetically that they are Indian cricket fans and actually follow Indian cricket since post number 160...
^another toon on the forum :hysterical: .... trying so hard to flame :P
If someone argues that Chapell came to India with one goal. Take down Sachin so that Bradman can remain at top... It may be difficult to keep up with...
Is that a serious post? :giggle: .... Who would even bother to argue that Chappell came to Ind with that goal when the Mumbai crowd "booed" him during that time. There were calls for his retirement from some quarters .... forget comparison with Bradman
We love cricket. We understand cricket. Our understanding isnt based on statsguru. We dont watch cricket on espncricinfo live scorecard...Our understanding is based on the way batsman bats.We see it. Dravid is most elegant batsman in the history of cricket. But we love Sachin. Why.... Because he hits the ball just a fraction of second before any other batsman will do.beacuse Ball doesnt beat his bat. Sachin allways reaches the ball. Runs, records, centuries all, are bi product... What we really love is his batting. His dominance... Teams pre plan against Sachin. Not with only plan A, But plan B, and plan C. And still at this age he is most prized indian wicket for any bowler.... BCCI is what it is today because of Sachin... His impact change the dynamics of world cricket.. Do hell with what all time greats say....Just becauase they dont vote Murali doesnt mean Murali isnt great.. ( Murali is not even in the all time great list. Warne is at 4th...Even Fuddu Laker is is in top 50...) I dont want you to agree, Sachin is best. IF cricket greats can be biased why cant someone like you .. frankly , I dont care... But please please please....Understand one thing... If you cant take others opinion seriously others may start doing the same...
Another gem by Mishra the great comedian :hatsoff: :hysterical:
Admire the way you guys claim to be cricket fan' date=' cricket guru and Indian.. Then you compare Sachin with Sehwag and Gavaskar anticipating some mudslinging by their own fans to their own heroes. Its called sadistic pleasure and probably first step toward developing some serious psychopathic illelness[/quote'] ^ comedy king :haha: I guess, I am suppose to be a Paki :P
Probably this was nearest to the truth you can go.... :two_thumbs_up: No issues... You tried. Fyll marks for that
You deserve the marks for the comedy and showing why srt fanatics are amongst the most laughed at bunch :hatsoff:

Dung beetles are beetles that feed partly or exclusively on feces, All of these species belong to the superfamily Scarabaeoidea; As most species of Scarabaeinae feed exclusively on feces, that subfamily is often dubbed true dung beetles. Dung beetles live in many different habitats, including desert, farmland, forest, and grasslands. They do not prefer extremely cold or dry weather. They are found on all continents except Antarctica.

Some people [cough**rett**cough] are born with immunity towards any type of humiliation, which makes them rather enjoy it. For the rest, why provide him and the likes with something that they enjoy?
Appears as if some folks are so facinated by me :P .... Today, I learned a lot about myself like I am a Paki and now this :hysterical:
Yep. Since people here pick and choose stats to define and show them as they please they should be the last ones to complain. After all no one is an authority here to set the parameters on what should count and what should not. So as of now SRT is behind Viv by some 7000 odd runs scored since each one of them started to play the game till date. Let us see if SRT has that one last push in him to catch up with Sir Viv. :-)
So now that you've all got tired of comparing different players' international performances to Goddy, you are down to First Class cricket :hehe:
Sachin cant make a Aussie,a paki or a pom or a carribean happy...Can he? He isnt playing for them. That biggest complain.
Admire the way you guys claim to be cricket fan, cricket guru and Indian.. Then you compare Sachin with Sehwag and Gavaskar anticipating some mudslinging by their own fans to their own heroes. Its called sadistic pleasure and probably first step toward developing some serious psychopathic illelness
He and his cronies have been trying pathetically that they are Indian cricket fans and actually follow Indian cricket since post number 160...
Dung beetles are beetles that feed partly or exclusively on feces, All of these species belong to the superfamily Scarabaeoidea; As most species of Scarabaeinae feed exclusively on feces, that subfamily is often dubbed true dung beetles. Dung beetles live in many different habitats, including desert, farmland, forest, and grasslands. They do not prefer extremely cold or dry weather. They are found on all continents except Antarctica.
Appears as if he has realized Viv > SRT :hysterical:
So now that you've all got tired of comparing different players' international performances to Goddy' date=' you are down to First Class cricket :hehe:[/quote'] From what I recall, someone not so long ago was comparing Sir Gary Sobers FC record to show he is inferior to Tendulkar :winky: .... I guess you didn't mind that :P PS such threads increase my post count