So, what was wrong with this pitch, Bhajji?

It was great to bat on :--D. 70(74) with the team tottering at 85/6 on day 1 of the first test of the series.
Yeah.. He did his job.. Rest is upto the remaining 3 bowlers of which one bowlers has the knack of getting warned and removed from the bowling.. No wonder we are not able to finish off this innings.. Yes India will win, but is this the way forward?
It was great to bat on :--D. 70(74) with the team tottering at 85/6 on day 1 of the first test of the series.
That's what.>> He does it with the bat when not doing it with the ball!!!!! :hatsoff: My suggestion the other day(taking all-rounder position) was laughed off by some senior posters here!!!!!!:((
Yeah.. He did his job.. Rest is upto the remaining 3 bowlers of which one bowlers has the knack of getting warned and removed from the bowling.. No wonder we are not able to finish off this innings.. Yes India will win, but is this the way forward?
Will you ever be happy? But for that knock, the match was gone on the first day itself. He has bowled decently without much reward, will be fine as we go further in the series.

OP showing his blind hate. Has Mishra being awesome as well? Good team performance with all bowlers getting the job done as a team, including Bhaji. Ironically Bhaji has turned the ball too much in this match:--D I mean he must have beat the bat like a million times, just a shame windies batters are to rubbish to edge them. If we were playing England they would have been good enough to nock them and bhaji would be celebrating a tenfer and I would bumping numerous threads!

Will you ever be happy? But for that knock' date=' the match was gone on the first day itself. He has bowled decently without much reward, will be fine as we go further in the series.[/quote'] I want him to play as an allrounder and allow Dhoni to include a genuine wicket taking spinner in the team...