So, what was wrong with this pitch, Bhajji?

I want him to play as an allrounder and allow Dhoni to include a genuine spinner in the team...
The other genuine spinner in the team hasn't exactly set Kingston on fire. The bowling unit has worked together well getting WI out for 173 and around 250, give them the credit they deserve. To moan about the bowling is unbelievable.
The other genuine spinner in the team hasn't exactly set Kingston on fire. The bowling unit has worked together well getting WI out for 173 and around 250. To moan about the bowling is unbelievable.
Seriously, you don't see any wrong in Bhajji's bowling? Even the commentators and experts were discussing about his bowling. They were saying that he is bowling too straight and no variations at all.. Even Dhoni was forced to remove Bhajji from attack and had to use Raina as another option against left hand batsmen.. Seriously, you can't see all these? The other spinner atleast took more wickets than him.. So leave your jingoistic phrases..

I don't expect much from Harbhajan nowadays anyway. There are already far better spinners like Bishoo/Ajmal/Swann around so it's only a matter of time before India produce a genuine match winner. Until then we're stuck with mediocre/ocassionally good spinners like Mishra/Bhajji.

I think Ojha/Mishra combination would not be a bad idea to try with if they continue with the 2 spinner combination. I know that is not going to happen but what a pain it is to watch HS bowl in Tests with no purpose whatsoever. Anyway feels good after a Test win regardless of individual performances.

May be some credit to WI batters? Instead of going on the back foot and getting caught with bad bounce, turn, they decided to use their feet, get to the pitch of the delivery and negotiate. Ofc it helps when they are fed some nice short pitched ones too.

I will not comment on India's spin department. However, so far Indian seamers have been more effective than Pakistani lighting fast bowlers. In fact Praveen Kumar on debut has picked up 6 wickets including price scalps of Bravo and Chanderpaul in second innings. :cheer:

India has won a test and yet the talk of the town seems to be the useless player who changed the match for us!!
Can you single out a post which are discrediting his batting or match changing effort in this test match.Everyone is stating the obvious that he struggled with the ball,which is his main job,And if he doesnt improve we gonna struggle.