Stop this hate against Bhaji

I am flat out startled with all the misinformation and hate that is on this forum against Bhajji. His performance was better than atleast 8 players and hate mongers want his head. Is there some sort of bias going on that I am not aware of or is it a zonal type mentality. Some of you really need to read your own posts.

This is a well known pattern. I remember a few series ago, Bhajji was fried for his day 1 performance in a test series (probably Ind-Aus 2008 in India). He came back strong (in Mohali IIRC) and made everyone STFU. Then Ind-NZ 2009, then India-SA 2010. I have seen this happen so many times, its not even funny.

All this hate is mostly coming from Ashwin supporters...since it doesn't seem like Bhajji will be dropped for a player from their village...the constant whining & chest thumping goes on here. let these fockers burn...who cares :winky:
:two_thumbs_up: I have always supported Ashwin but these guys with their hate are looking very very silly.
This is a well known pattern. I remember a few series ago, Bhajji was fried for his day 1 performance in a test series (probably Ind-Aus 2008 in India). He came back strong (in Mohali IIRC) and made everyone STFU. Then Ind-NZ 2009, then India-SA 2010. I have seen this happen so many times, its not even funny.
So true that they have lost all objectvity. THis is truly a mob mentality.
All this hate is mostly coming from Ashwin supporters...since it doesn't seem like Bhajji will be dropped for a player from their village...the constant whining & chest thumping goes on here. let these fockers burn...who cares :winky:
spot on ipl has divided us

First off, lets get a few things straight: 1. Criticism of Harbhajan is not anti Punjabi. 2. All those that bash him for no reason, generally speaking, are a bunch of retards. I think Harbhajan needs some rest so he can recharge his batteries and come back refreshed. Even in this fatigued state, he bailed our @rse many times with the bat.

First off, lets get a few things straight: 1. Criticism of Harbhajan is not anti Punjabi. 2. All those that bash him for no reason, generally speaking, are a bunch of retards. I think Harbhajan needs some rest so he can recharge his batteries and come back refreshed. Even in this fatigued state, he bailed our @rse many times with the bat.
Your comments sound professional but other guys are jumping on him for very little or no reason.
Your comments sound professional but other guys are jumping on him for very little or no reason.
So what is your problem? He gets what he deserves in people's opinion of what kind of a Test bowler he really is or not. This guy is mediocre at best right about now in Tests and that has been the case for a while now.
So what is your problem? He gets what he deserves in people's opinion of what kind of a Test bowler he really is or not. This guy is mediocre at best right about now in Tests and that has been the case for a while now.
My problem is very simple. He outperformed 8 or 9 players on this team in this match but people want him dropped because their distant cousin Ashwin has learned to walk on water. People opinion is the biggest problem as it is uninformed and biased.
My problem is very simple. He outperformed 8 or 9 players on this team in this match but people want him dropped because their distant cousin Ashwin has learned to walk on water. People opinion is the biggest problem as it is uninformed and biased.
How can he outperform 8-9 other players when he was basically selected to be one among four bowlers in which he was the least successful. I am not suggesting replacing a player based on one Test but to me HS has been a bad Test bowler for a while now and replacing him with an Ojha or Mishra and giving them or Ashwin or even Rahul Sharma an extended run will not cost us much and in the process we may really unearth someone good. That is how much has the HS stock dropped over the last 2 years and I do not see any kind of a turn around on the horizon. To me his best bet would be to play a whole county season(6-8 FC games) and reinvent himself. I am not sure how feasible that would be(given all these commitments of ODI's, 20-20 etc etc) for him unless he is dropped to get his act together.