Stop this hate against Bhaji

I don't care about Ashwin. Any spinner worth his salt will be licking his lips at this scenario but Harbee won't go for wickets because he is a cowardly bowler these days. Most of the current international spinners would pick up more wickets than him in this same position. Warne, Murali, Kumble would have guaranteed you at least 3 wickets and more than likely a lot more.
LOL well at least you think Bhajji should be mentioned in the same sentence as those three. Its people like you who were scream for Kumble to be dropped a few years ago and replaced by Bhajji.
Your judgement is wrong' date=' these bunch are not Indian, they are something special..you can call them 'Pongal warriors' :two_thumbs_up:[/quote']Oh here comes another stupid idiot who thinks his race is aryan and ppl from the south of the vindhyas have a different race. Gotta love the DMKs. AIADMK, SP, BSP, Akali Dal, Kannada Vedike. You guys are awesome! Bloody filthy low lifes. Edit - deleted what I typed coz I lost it at Under_Score. Anyway, Under_Score may be you could go easy on the regionalism stuff
Everyone needs to chillax a bit before the Mods step in.
You are right...I actually lost it. But fortunately somehow found the good sense to delete what I had written. And I support you on what you have written. Maybe some of the mods themselves can keep their tongues and fingers in check and think about how the thread will proceed if everyone is going to use just plain sarcasm and put downs.
You are right...I actually lost it. But fortunately somehow found the good sense to delete what I had written. And I support you on what you have written. Maybe some of the mods themselves can keep their tongues and fingers in check and think about how the thread will proceed if everyone is going to use just plain sarcasm and put downs.
Cheers to good sense then. How we proceed further on the right track. Everyone is right in his/her own way.