Stop this hate against Bhaji

All this hate is mostly coming from Ashwin supporters...since it doesn't seem like Bhajji will be dropped for a player from their village...the constant whining & chest thumping goes on here. let these fockers burn...who cares :winky:
Ashwin will have achieved a lot if he can be spoken of in the same sentence as Harbhajan Singh, by the time he ends.
^ well said...I hope the retards who are going nuts understand that IPL performance is something different than proven match winning performance on many occasions for the country in ODIs & Tests :winky:
In the 2 WC games he played in - the biggest stage in ODI cricket, he got 4 wickets to Harby's 1. May be you were thinking they were playing IPL then. :giggle:

Its not just that Bhajji failed with the ball. He also looked like he had no confidence when he was bowling in the second innings, that too on a 4th day pitch which was turning square and against a West Indies side which is possibly the worst players of spin in the world. I'm sure even Bangladesh are better than them. He never bowled a consistent line and length, never troubled the batsmen for a whole over as you get wickets only by putting pressure on them. He would bowl one or two really testing deliveries and then lose control and bowl one down the leg side to give a single and ease the pressure. A bowler who is as experienced as him should have learned to control the bounce and spin on that track but he couldnt. He has been average for quite a while now and pretty poor particularly in the World Cup. btw I dont think anybody wants him to be dropped permanently. He is a genuine match winner and has performed for India time and again in the past. I feel he needs to take some rest and take a look at his bowling and then maybe come back fresh again. The WI series was an ideal opportunity to take a breather and play some domestic cricket in the meanwhile. Ojha could have been tested and we could have seen how effective he is. Also its annoying how Bhajji seemingly couldnt be dropped just because he is a senior and how the Punjabi lobby seems to be working over time to keep him in the side as there is no other player from the state in the near future who could get into the test side.

First off, lets get a few things straight: 1. Criticism of Harbhajan is not anti Punjabi. 2. All those that bash him for no reason, generally speaking, are a bunch of retards. I think Harbhajan needs some rest so he can recharge his batteries and come back refreshed. Even in this fatigued state, he bailed our @rse many times with the bat.
I bash him because he is Punjabi

Take it in a Right Spirit. We even criticize Rahul for lack of consistency over last 2-3 years. He has played to his full potential, too many starts.. Similarly Bhajji has not been consistent with this bowling. I have observed, whenever he comes to test match after playing ODIs, he finds it difficult to adjust, once he balls few overs, get better in upcoming tests. Personally He needs rest, been playing non stop since January. There was no need for him to play ODIs, but he did, he could even have opted out of tests. The biggest problem with him is lack of consistency. We expect him to atleast bowl in good areas, wickets or no wickets is different thing, some day you ball well and get nothing, on another day you ball okay and get plenty. I just was disappointed that he did not ball in right area consistently, if he had bowled in good areas,making batsman play, building pressure, he may have got more wickets or may be wickets would have fallen at other end. But he surely wasn't upto the mark.

I dont understand why Underscore has to lift the flag of his punjabiyat every time someone criticises Bhajji, Bhajji's criticism is not anti-Punjabi, I would be completely ok if all 11 players are Punjabis as long as the team is winning. This is not a regional issue. Bhajji has underperformed in ODIs for quite some time now. Agreed he has done well with the bat,but his role is of bowling is his primary skill. He needs to take some time off, work on his skills and come back harder. We need a wicket taking spinner, not only an economical one.

I dont understand why Underscore has to lift the flag of his punjabiyat every time someone criticises Bhajji' date=' Bhajji's criticism is not anti-Punjabi, I would be completely ok if all 11 players are Punjabis as long as the team is winning. This is [b']not a regional issue. Bhajji has underperformed in ODIs for quite some time now. Agreed he has done well with the bat,but his role is of bowling is his primary skill. He needs to take some time off, work on his skills and come back harder. We need a wicket taking spinner, not only an economical one.
Well said, I wonder if underscore and a few others would show this much support if Bhuji was not a punjabi?! The only thing that matters is the performance on the pitch, and Bhuji has been living off past glories for too long now.
Just show me one reply where I've mentioned that he is targeted bcoz he's Punjabi. I'm saying that some of you guys are more frustrated bcoz Bhajji is not dropped and your IPL performer cannot take his place... :cantstop: Since you guys can't do anything about it, you just cry here...so sad why don't you guys contact Kris Srikanth and see what he can do for you guys :icflove:
:facepalm:

It's so retarded to think that Bhaaji haters have regional bias. By the same logic, all Bhaaji lovers have regional bias too and we are really not going anywhere in our discussion. Tired of seeing this bias logic brought to every topic criticizing a player. Here is my stand: - Bhajji is still the main spinner in test cricket - In ODI, it's time to give others a chance, be it Ashwin/Mishra/Rahul/others. This is just my opinion. You are entitled to have other opinion.

I am flat out startled with all the misinformation and hate that is on this forum against Bhajji. His performance was better than atleast 8 players and hate mongers want his head. Is there some sort of bias going on that I am not aware of or is it a zonal type mentality. Some of you really need to read your own posts.
spot on bhajji is an absolute hero and deserves a lot more respect than he is ever given :hatsoff:
I am flat out startled with all the misinformation and hate that is on this forum against Bhajji. His performance was better than atleast 8 players and hate mongers want his head. Is there some sort of bias going on that I am not aware of or is it a zonal type mentality. Some of you really need to read your own posts.
It is indeed. Why would Biharis prefer Ashwin over Bhajji? Or anybody else over Bhajji for that matter. They must hate Punjabis. You have figured it out bro. Only in this PC sensitive world there are few people with your courage, or understanding.

All the bhajji fanboys who think the bhajji doubters are anti this that whatever need to pull their heads out of the sand. It is too convieniant and lazy an excuse. People want him out of the side because he is no longer a threat to batsmen and he struggles to take the wickets of top order batters. Even tailenders play him with ease and he has lost his bottle to mix up his bowling. Nowadays he is bowling the same old pies which batters are gobbling up.