Stop this hate against Bhaji

All the bhajji fanboys who think the bhajji doubters are anti this that whatever need to pull their heads out of the sand. It is too convieniant and lazy an excuse. People want him out of the side because he is no longer a threat to batsmen and he struggles to take the wickets of top order batters. Even tailenders play him with ease and he has lost his bottle to mix up his bowling. Nowadays he is bowling the same old pies which batters are gobbling up.
Maybe haters need to pull their head out of sand. he was the top three performer in the last test and they ask for his head not 7 others. Sometime people are racist and dont even know it.
It is indeed. Why would Biharis prefer Ashwin over Bhajji? Or anybody else over Bhajji for that matter. They must hate Punjabis. You have figured it out bro. Only in this PC sensitive world there are few people with your courage, or understanding.
Why is he being singled out.
How can he outperform 8-9 other players when he was basically selected to be one among four bowlers in which he was the least successful. I am not suggesting replacing a player based on one Test but to me HS has been a bad Test bowler for a while now and replacing him with an Ojha or Mishra and giving them or Ashwin or even Rahul Sharma an extended run will not cost us much and in the process we may really unearth someone good. That is how much has the HS stock dropped over the last 2 years and I do not see any kind of a turn around on the horizon. To me his best bet would be to play a whole county season(6-8 FC games) and reinvent himself. I am not sure how feasible that would be(given all these commitments of ODI's' date=' 20-20 etc etc) for him unless he is dropped to get his act together.[/quote'] Do some research. last time he played county he was the best bowler period.
How can he outperform 8-9 other players when he was basically selected to be one among four bowlers in which he was the least successful. I am not suggesting replacing a player based on one Test but to me HS has been a bad Test bowler for a while now and replacing him with an Ojha or Mishra and giving them or Ashwin or even Rahul Sharma an extended run will not cost us much and in the process we may really unearth someone good. That is how much has the HS stock dropped over the last 2 years and I do not see any kind of a turn around on the horizon. To me his best bet would be to play a whole county season(6-8 FC games) and reinvent himself. I am not sure how feasible that would be(given all these commitments of ODI's' date=' 20-20 etc etc) for him unless he is dropped to get his act together.[/quote'] life must be tough for you. he needs to be compared withthe other spinners on the team and he performed better.
Why is he being singled out.
Because as you have stated very clearly bro, it is the anti-Punjabiyat that runs in most Indians. They hate Punjabis for what they have done. Only rest of them do not have moral courage to speak as you have. Keep up the moral standard bro

Ok, Bhajji supporters please answer these points 1) Indians have a lot of expectations from their spinners as we have had a high pedigree. This is the same kind of expectations we have from Bhajji 2) He is the senior most and most experience bowler and we want him to live up to that and be a leader in the absence of Zaheer. Is that too much to ask? Zaheer is a visible leadeer and encourages other bowlers. Can Bhajji do this both by his performance and behaviour? Why is Bhajji's performance being compared to people like Ashwin and Miishra? Do you really regard him so low? 3) where does Bhajji stand vis a vis other leading spin bowlers like Ajmal or Swann? 4) I am not concerned about Bhajji's batting exploits, they are a plus, not his main job So in all the above points where does regionalism, hatred ot favourtism for other bolwers come in?

Ok, Bhajji supporters please answer these points 1) Indians have a lot of expectations from their spinners as we have had a high pedigree. This is the same kind of expectations we have from Bhajji 2) He is the senior most and most experience bowler and we want him to live up to that and be a leader in the absence of Zaheer. Is that too much to ask? Zaheer is a visible leadeer and encourages other bowlers. Can Bhajji do this both by his performance and behaviour? Why is Bhajji's performance being compared to people like Ashwin and Miishra? Do you really regard him so low? 3) where does Bhajji stand vis a vis other leading spin bowlers like Ajmal or Swann? 4) I am not concerned about Bhajji's batting exploits, they are a plus, not his main job So in all the above points where does regionalism, hatred ot favourtism for other bolwers come in?
(1) Correct and Indians should have. Has he fallen short? Is he not the best spinner in Indian right now. Even in last match he was better than the other spinner. In ODI he is the most economical. He is the best out there. (2) He is the quintessential team person and provides the vocal and by example leadership. His first inning performance was one of the reasons India won the game. I have no idea why he is being compared to Mishra and Ashwin when he is better than those genrtlemen. (3) Please watch Ajmal's doosra and then curse BCCI to make those bowling actions legal. His doosra is a surprise weapon which should be banned. (4) He is doing his main job as well as any offspiner can do. Offspin has limitations. Regionalism comes from the fact that he outperformed 8 guys in the last test and they want his head. No one is asking for Vijaya or Mukund to step down who clearly failed by any standards. Why single him out? Thanks for keeping your posts polite and civil and not using the words like retard as some have done.
Yep' date=', thats why even Laxman and Dravid are criticised on this board, why not Bhajji?[/quote'] These two guys are my heroes and nobody has done more for Indian cricket than these guys. If anyone critisices these guys they display lack of maturity, lack of knowledge or both. Critising Dravid and Laxman should carry an automatic ban for an hour atleast. These are the two guys you want all cricketers to develop into. Absolutely the best. Now let me answer your question, Laxman pretty much did not perform but nobody asked for his head ( and they have no right to) but Bhajji got singled out? that is troubling.
1) Superb in our last test seires away to SA, why is this being ignored. Also topeconomy rate of all our bowlers in WC, played crucial role yet haters ignore. 2) Again superb in SA, invalid point. Also rescues test matches against NZ and Windies. That shows performance and good attitude. 3) Swann only competition but will best him in upcoming series. Bringing ajmal in to equation is embarrassing. Ajmal ranked 28 in world even below Kaneria, with 50 tests wickets only. 4) You may not be concerned but fact is was top wicket taker in SA and has done well with bat. He is winning test matches with ball and BAT!! Yet attitude is questioned, bizzare.

Harbhajan has bailed us out, with bat and ball, multiple times. "Someone bowls a carrom-ball" is not reason enough to drop him. Ashwin deserves his chances too, not at the cost of Bhajji. Its like saying, "Sachin has not scored a 100 in 3 games. Lets drop that underperforming midget and play that "awesome" Mukund, who has scored heavily this year in domestic".

1) Indians have a lot of expectations from their spinners as we have had a high pedigree. This is the same kind of expectations we have from Bhajji
Not correct. Indian spin legacy has a LOT to do with Punjabiyat. Bishen Bedi, Maninder Singh, Rajinder Goel they were all Punjabis. Combine this with the aggression that Punjabis bring, at home and overseas (specially England), Harbhajan should be given a free pass. He is best thing since sliced bread...or daal tadka.
2) He is the senior most and most experience bowler and we want him to live up to that and be a leader in the absence of Zaheer. Is that too much to ask? Zaheer is a visible leadeer and encourages other bowlers. Can Bhajji do this both by his performance and behaviour? Why is Bhajji's performance being compared to people like Ashwin and Miishra? Do you really regard him so low?
Yes he does. Did you see him swear at Shoaib Akhtar after a six? That should be enough to play him for a decade. Which Indian will do that against a Paki? Ashwin? Puhleaase. Again read up on Punjabi agression up above.
3) where does Bhajji stand vis a vis other leading spin bowlers like Ajmal or Swann?
He has more Punjabi fans.
4) I am not concerned about Bhajji's batting exploits, they are a plus, not his main job
Thats because you are a Sikh hater. xxx
1) Superb in our last test seires away to SA, why is this being ignored. Also topeconomy rate of all our bowlers in WC, played crucial role yet haters ignore. 2) Again superb in SA, invalid point. Also rescues test matches against NZ and Windies. That shows performance and good attitude. 3) Swann only competition but will best him in upcoming series. Bringing ajmal in to equation is embarrassing. Ajmal ranked 28 in world even below Kaneria, with 50 tests wickets only. 4) You may not be concerned but fact is was top wicket taker in SA and has done well with bat. He is winning test matches with ball and BAT!! Yet attitude is questioned, bizzare.
The very fact that you are citing one or two series while for Zaheer its his consistancy which stands out, proves my point. Bhajji'soverall performance is not much better than our second spinners in tests combined which is a cause for worry. Not worrying enough for asking him to be dropped, but certainly something to keep in mind. As i said, i am not worried too much about his batting. in fact i think it might be distracting him from his bowling.
Not correct. Indian spin legacy has a LOT to do with Punjabiyat. Bishen Bedi, Maninder Singh, Rajinder Goel they were all Punjabis. Combine this with the aggression that Punjabis bring, at home and overseas (specially England), Harbhajan should be given a free pass. He is best thing since sliced bread...or daal tadka. Yes he does. Did you see him swear at Shoaib Akhtar after a six? That should be enough to play him for a decade. Which Indian will do that against a Paki? Ashwin? Puhleaase. Again read up on Punjabi agression up above. He has more Punjabi fans. Thats because you are a Sikh hater. xxx
Lol, yeah, cant argue with all that