Stop this hate against Bhaji

The one criticism I have of Bhajji is that he tends to start darting the ball in case he doesn't get early breakthrough and bowls lot on the leg and down the leg. He should start using his doosra or the straighter one much more. In the first Test batsmen were leaving the deliveries he bowled on off or stumps as they knew the ball will spin down the leg. In such a scenario he has to bowl a few straighter ones and doosras to keep the batsmen guessing so they can't leave the balls safe in the knowledge the ball will go down the leg. This will bring short leg and LBW into equation as modes for dismissal. Also, he should continue throwing the ball up with loop & flight no matter if the batsmen are targeting him. He looks a different bowler when he's flighting the ball as compared to darting it in quicker. In Tests Bhajji has done a great job for India and he's clearly our best Test spinner. However, for the shorter format Ashwin may be our best spinner with his ability to bowl in power-plays and plenty of variety - doosra, carrom ball, straighter one etc.

Lurker speaking out of his ass yet again, he is trying to involve religion into his useless replies and some dumbos get a jizz here reading that. I don't blame this protein tank at all...may be he's upset that some of his relatives who might've been exploited bonded labourers in Bihar are working for Sikhs in Punjab...that's what most Biharis hate about their own people.:icflove: frustrated bhaiya :lol:
Right on bro. Your zonal angle was dead-on..as it witnessed in this response. Please do not lose the Punjabiyat moral crusade :--D
Lurker speaking out of his ass yet again, he is trying to involve religion into his useless replies and some dumbos get a jizz here reading that. I don't blame this protein tank at all...may be he's upset that some of his relatives who might've been exploited bonded labourers in Bihar are working for Sikhs in Punjab...that's what most Biharis hate about their own people.:icflove: frustrated bhaiya :lol:
I am not quite sure where to begin really, but if there was an award for who is undoubtedly the biggest ar$e of icf, you'd win that award not just this year, but every single year till the world is destroyed by global warming and/or war. I am not kidding when I say this, but your posts make me CRINGE, literally and I've never had that feeling EVER before, even when i am reading the lunatic rants of the Islam crazies. The thing about a message board like icf, we all understand that different posters have different viewpoints about the same issue and we choose to sort our disagreements in varying ways. Some choose to keep it sane and friendly, others resort to sarcasm and satire. Often times, it can even get quite heated. But at the end of the day, people forget the arguments they had yesterday and simply get along, like you know, how mature adults would do. But YOU buddy, stand alone in a class of ONE. The sheer volume of vitriol in your posts simply blows my mind. And i know you're not kidding because i know for a FACT that you simply dont have a sense of humor. The irony is, in the name of defending the Punjabi identity and what not, you're proving to be the single biggest source of embarrassment for the rest of the Punjabis here. I cant imagine a normal Punjabi reading your posts and thinking 'Go for it dude, i am proud of ya...'

This thread is more political than cricketing. I think it is petty and small minded if someone genuinely implies that so and so player is getting criticism because he is from a certain region. Once you become an national cricketer you are bound to get criticism regardless which region you hail from. Unless you can prove that all fans are against all players from punjab without rhyme or reason , you should STFU and try to bring a cricketing argument rather than half-as* regionlistic bull sh** theories.

This thread is more political than cricketing. I think it is petty and small minded if someone genuinely implies that so and so player is getting criticism because he is from a certain region. Once you become an national cricketer you are bound to get criticism regardless which region you hail from. Unless you can prove that all fans are against all players from punjab without rhyme or reason ' date=' you should STFU and try to bring a cricketing argument rather than half-as* regionlistic bull sh** theories.[/quote'] +1

Once again this thread explains why India still can never dominate the way a team like Australia did in the late 90s early 2000s. Half the people here hate Bhajji cause hes a punjabi...other half love him cause hes a punjabi. People here need to get over their regionalism and realize that Dhoni and Co will always field the best possible side depending on conditions and health of players.

Once again this thread explains why India still can never dominate the way a team like Australia did in the late 90s early 2000s. Half the people here hate Bhajji cause hes a punjabi...other half love him cause hes a punjabi. People here need to get over their regionalism and realize that Dhoni and Co will always field the best possible side depending on conditions and health of players.
Right on Pappe! Right on. Which half are you for? :embaressed_smile:
Did you pull this "fact" from your ass?
So true but sad at the same time.
This thread is more political than cricketing. I think it is petty and small minded if someone genuinely implies that so and so player is getting criticism because he is from a certain region. Once you become an national cricketer you are bound to get criticism regardless which region you hail from. Unless you can prove that all fans are against all players from punjab without rhyme or reason ' date=' you should STFU and try to bring a cricketing argument rather than half-as* regionlistic bull sh** theories.[/quote'] You still have not explained why is he being singled out when he outperformed 8 players in last match. No critisim for Mukund, Vijay but all ire directed towards Harby.
There is some serious misconception here...all the problems start when certain posters start asking for Bhajji to be replaced if he fails to take a fifer every match :giggle: even if he takes a wicket or two..some here say it was 'fluke' ..blah blah if he contributes with the bat & helps team India win...still these whiners say...it doesn't matter..he is supposed to take wickets...so... for these retards...India failure is not that important..:finger: If anybody here questions their motive...they call him regional they can diss, call names & do whatever they want to a certain player...when you ask them to STFU..you end up as a regionalist this is the never ending saga here :icflove:
So true. What makes it sad that it is mostly directed at Harbhajan. If you question their motive they call you retards. I feel everyone has some bias and they just dont see it.