PK or Sree??

Sreesanth when in rythm is one of the deadliest bowler. He has pace and aggression (a little over the top though). But the problem with him is he is not in rythm most of the time. Unless he sorts that out its hard for him to be one of our top 2 pacers. But for now unless PK does something exceptional in this and next test. I'd have him as our 3rd seamer in England.

Sreesanth. PK is not a wicket-taking bowler. He is a length bowler who will keep frustrating you with his nagging length and maybe then pick up a wicket in the process. Sreesanth is your genuine wicket-taker. He will go for runs but he will get 'em back in the pavilion.

Sreesanth. PK is not a wicket-taking bowler. He is a length bowler who will keep frustrating you with his nagging length and maybe then pick up a wicket in the process. Sreesanth is your genuine wicket-taker. He will go for runs but he will get 'em back in the pavilion.
+1

It'll be a huge mistake to go in with PK. To a certain extent he was exposed in the 1st innings by Chanders and Samuels. And believe me English batsmen will negotiate him. Its not enough to just swing it at 75 mph. I would be surprised if PK has the kind of success he had in the 1st test again in this series.