PK or Sree??

Sreesanth. PK is not a wicket-taking bowler. He is a length bowler who will keep frustrating you with his nagging length and maybe then pick up a wicket in the process. Sreesanth is your genuine wicket-taker. He will go for runs but he will get 'em back in the pavilion.
Lets see- PK has always consistantly taken wickets ALWAYS in domestic cricket PK has been consistantly taking wickets ALWAYS in ODI cricket PK has now taken wickets consistantly in tests But of course he is not a wicket taker because he bowls less than 80mph and does not make moneky faces, while Sree, whose last good performance I cant even remember, is better wicket taket because he is a show pony. I hear you
It'll be a huge mistake to go in with PK. To a certain extent he was exposed in the 1st innings by Chanders and Samuels. And believe me English batsmen will negotiate him. Its not enough to just swing it at 75 mph. I would be surprised if PK has the kind of success he had in the 1st test again in this series.
Sometimes coomon sense is not so common. He has beaten better batsman in ODIs without any problem. He has made Ponting loook like a tool in the CB series in Ausutrlia and was the best bowler from either sides. But hey some people are so narrow minded they cant even look beyond the speedgun. In the next match we should have a speed gun bowl for us
Lets see- PK has always consistantly taken wickets ALWAYS in domestic cricket PK has been consistantly taking wickets ALWAYS in ODI cricket PK has now taken wickets consistantly in tests But of course he is not a wicket taker because he bowls less than 80mph and does not make moneky faces, while Sree, whose last good performance I cant even remember, is better wicket taket because he is a show pony. I hear you
Well I guess you REALLY need to get your bheja checked for early onset of memory loss. Sree has pretty good in last 2 tests in SA, which were the last 2 tests for India before this WI tour . He took a fifer in 3rd test and took 3 top order wickets ((SMITH,AMLA,KALLIS)) in 4th innings of 2nd test which we won. We play tests with long intervals , hence people discard good test performaces so easily. Who remembers Bhajji took 7 (!) wickets 3 test innings ago ? :WTF:
Well I guess you REALLY need to get your bheja checked for early onset of memory loss. Sree has pretty good in last 2 tests in SA, which were the last 2 tests for India before this WI tour . He took a fifer in 3rd test and took 3 top order wickets ((SMITH,AMLA,KALLIS)) in 4th innings of 2nd test which we won. We play tests with long intervals , hence people discard good test performaces so easily. Who remembers Bhajji took 7 (!) wickets 3 test innings ago ? :WTF:
:hysterical: Didn't Sreesanth completely lose his radar in the third test when he was abusing Smith or Kallis? Then the crowd started booing him and the match had to be stopped because Sree started complaining? Yeah, he pretty much lost all control at that point. I remember because Kallis was having severe back spasms and SA were in a losing position but Zaheer pulled his hammy and when we absolutely, positively needed Sree to be the leader of the attack he pussied out.

Reading some of the posts here it really makes me wonder whether some posters here even watched England's last few tests against Lanka/Oz. The entire England top order, even KP, have absolutely learned to not fish outside the offstump, and play loose strokes and leave everything they don't have to play ESPECIALLY against the new ball. Sreesanth has never, ever bowled a new ball spell where he's consistently made the bastmen play. He's constantly been off target, short and wide, down leg side with the occasional good delivery or two. You absolutely need to make their batsmen play with the new ball and PK in just a handful of spells has shown he has complete control over his line and length and routinely forced the batsmen to play the ball while swinging it even when they were being defensive. If you were to ask anyone who's really watched England play then the LAST thing their top order would want is for a new ball bowler to bowl an offstump line and make their batsmen play in swinging/bouncy conditions. And we have three of those bowlers now in IS, ZK and Praveen. Sree is not even close to being that kind of bowler.

:hysterical: Didn't Sreesanth completely lose his radar in the third test when he was abusing Smith or Kallis? Then the crowd started booing him and the match had to be stopped because Sree started complaining? Yeah, he pretty much lost all control at that point. I remember because Kallis was having severe back spasms and SA were in a losing position but Zaheer pulled his hammy and when we absolutely, positively needed Sree to be the leader of the attack he pussied out.
I think Sree complained because there were some bottles thrown at him. Dhoni was wrong to laugh at Sree for complaining because up to that point he was the only Indian bowler who looked threatening and was causing Kallis some problems.
I think Sree complained because there were some bottles thrown at him. Dhoni was wrong to laugh at Sree for complaining because up to that point he was the only Indian bowler who looked threatening and was causing Kallis some problems.
Kallis was having severe back spasms. And Sree deserved what he got from the crowd because he was antagonizing Kallis/Smith and the crowd too. The only difference is Sree couldn't handle it and completely let his bowling get affected because he bowled crap after that incident. We're very very lucky he didnt' start crying.
Kallis was having severe back spasms. And Sree deserved what he got from the crowd because he was antagonizing Kallis/Smith and the crowd too. The only difference is Sree couldn't handle it and completely let his bowling get affected because he bowled crap after that incident. We're very very lucky he didnt' start crying.
He was but Sree was the only one of our bowlers who was causing him any problems. He bowled well in the 2nd and 3rd test in South Africa and i believe that unless Praveen Kumar is exceptional in the rest of this test and the next test that Sreesanth should start the 1st test against England.

but but but Sree in his twitter account says

Its just matter of time that I will hit 145km/hr to 150 km/hr..iam sure..I can bowl fast..
Gods grace..the hunger to succeed is much more now..cricket is become my obsession..
he is now a changed man... believe me
You cannot always have love, but you can always give love.