PK or Sree??

Swann>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bhajji Bhajji does not know how to bowl and i think he wont get 400 wickets even after england series... how can it be that a spinner so successful when he was 22 years old,,,"Kumble not there at that time vs aus in india" Be reduced to such crap... Spinners must get better with age right?

but but but Sree in his twitter account says he is now a changed man... believe me
Hunger??????:haha: When PK was initially selected for the WC instead of him He went on with a musical band with his brother in law Madhubalakrishnan What hunger????? HE must have practiced at that time....

Every body here are at each other's throats to have their fav batsmen more chances because they are oh so talented. But Sree.. no he's a clown! Send him to the mad house. If you don't play Sree in England it must be because you have some much better bowlers waiting in the wings. Ask yourself, do you? PK has done really well but in England having PK over Sree is just laughable. A few weeks ago nobody even considered PK suitable for tests ironically.

I think Sree complained because there were some bottles thrown at him. Dhoni was wrong to laugh at Sree for complaining because up to that point he was the only Indian bowler who looked threatening and was causing Kallis some problems.
Only disappointment I've had with Dhoni so far :((
Hunger??????:haha: When PK was initially selected for the WC instead of him He went on with a musical band with his brother in law Madhubalakrishnan What hunger????? HE must have practiced at that time....
Let's not forget that as well as starting up a band and releasing records, he also finished acting in a movie: http://english.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/contentView.do?contentId=9512755&tabId=19&channelId=-1073865026&BV_ID=@@@ I mean, when you're as talented, and physically fit as Sreesanth why bother training hard to get back in the team right? That's for the rest of the chumps like Zaheer, Ishant etc. The reason why so many including former coaches like Donald have criticised his work ethic/habits is because this donkey keeps getting away with it. He can go on musical tours, act in a movie and then expect to walk straight back into the Indian team instead of having to prove his fitness and bowling form like everyone else. I mean why bother working on fitness when Sreesanth completely got exhausted after bowling a few fast overs in the WC final? Surely making music and acting in movies is far more important. Some cricketers work hard to be great on the pitch. This clown uses cricket as free publicity for his other crappy pursuits like music/movies which he no doubt sucks at as well.
True but the edges won't carry to the slips/Keeper.
iI England they will comfortably carry, the pitches are good enough for even spin bowlers to get lots of carry. The bounce in england is not steep but its true bounce. Anways PK still has one more match before we judge him
iI England they will comfortably carry, the pitches are good enough for even spin bowlers to get lots of carry. The bounce in england is not steep but its true bounce. Anways PK still has one more match before we judge him
Most pitches in England are slow and do not have bounce like it was here, but the main problem is the pace at 115-120 KPH. If WI batsmen adjusted, English batsmen are far better, they won't have much problem against him. lack of pace gives batsmen enough time to adjusted.
Swann>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bhajji Bhajji does not know how to bowl and i think he wont get 400 wickets even after england series... how can it be that a spinner so successful when he was 22 years old,,,"Kumble not there at that time vs aus in india" Be reduced to such crap... Spinners must get better with age right?
Is this the same swann who was thrashed by the rubbish Aussie batsmen? Swann is a minnow basher. Bhajji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Swann anyday of the week. As for the OP unless PK has an excellent 3rd test i would go with Sreesanth for the 1st test atleast

The decision that MSD will have to take is if he wants a steady bowler who could bowl long spells to compliment the two strike bowlers in Zak and Ishant giving them enough rest or does he go with Sree who is an enigma at best and is a strike bowler himself but very inconsistent? Sree's temperament may work against him at least for the first test.