Who's attending Eng v IND matches?

Is anyone from here going to any of the matches? I'll be at: Northamptonshire v Indians, Warm up match, Day 2 (Saturday August 6th) 3rd Test (Edgbaston), Day 3 (Friday 12th August) 3rd Test (Edgbaston), Day 5 (Sunday 14th August) Only T20 (Old Trafford), (Wednesday 31st August) 5th ODI (Cardiff), (Friday 16th September) I also have a shot at the 2nd Test (Trent Bridge), Day 2 (Saturday 30th July), as I'm employed by the main England Test Cricket Sponsors, but this is like a 50/50 chance. I'd have gone to more if I didn't have to pay double. (Married life, eh?)... Who'll be at the same ones as me?...

npower? or is it Lebara? :hmmm: Should be attending a few days at Oval and Lords and an ODI at Oval
Financial/Debt analyst for the n-word's major corporate accounts. I've had a fair few Test match tickets from them before, on the house, but if they're further than Edgbaston, and India isn't involved, I usually give them away... Last Freebie I took up was Eng v SA at Edgbaston 2008. Saffers won from the brink of defeat, thanks to Smith's amazing innings, Trott was there celebrating with his (then) countrymen, and Vaughan retired (in tears) on TV the next day... Lords/Oval eh? Those tickets were the most popular. I was looking out for Lords ones myself, but will leave it for next time now...

Lots of Londoners, LoL. I could have applied for Lords tickets through work, but opted for Trent Bridge. Felt I'd have more of a chance of getting those, & it's just a 50 mile drive away for me... @Cricket Tragic, think the first practice game is v Somerset, & Strauss will be playing for them, to get his form back...

Lots of Londoners, LoL. I could have applied for Lords tickets through work, but opted for Trent Bridge. Felt I'd have more of a chance of getting those, & it's just a 50 mile drive away for me... @Cricket Tragic, think the first practice game is v Somerset, & Strauss will be playing for them, to get his form back...
Oh yeah, I read about Strauss and even posted about it. :doh: