Android Apps/Games

Sachinism

That just pictures app is pretty good. It lets me upload any picture to my flickr or picasa account in fraction of a second. I think i will need more apps. I have never played that much with the android market. Need to make full use of it now. 5897652940_2fd6aff5e9.jpg5897086613_b975c409be.jpg5897085175_e7458468b1.jpg

whats the best video-chat app for android? Skype video chat is still not available for android
Only a few android phones have a front camera. Can't remember the names of the app, but there is somethin out there. @akshay didn't Google change their returns policy from 24hours to 15mins lol

Mate, I don't give two hoots about the Apple/Android platform, I just need SOMETHING that will show the exchange rate of different currencies. Do you think its wise to carry a $1000 phone with me to all these different places? Nope, **** that. $50 phone with pre paid sim is more than enough. Also, who the **** wants to watch movies on a mobile screen. Seriously? This in an IPOD touch BTW. One of the few apple products I like.

All HD gameloft games full version working. :) Modern Combat 2 is amazinggg. Is there a cricket streaming app? Other than vodafone TV
Well you have flash, just use any site streaming cricket, plenty out there. How did you get the gameloft games working. My one figures out I don't have the license. Even if I install the SD files manually :(