Android Apps/Games

Sachinism

Got a new phone?? widgetlocker (my favourite) (paid) tapatalk (paid) whatsapp dropbox skype foursquare twitter bookmyshow team-bhp bbc ndtv toi cnn facebook cricinfo engadget linkedin google news cricbuzz google talk youtube viber opera firefox google docs winamp google plus shazam led light goggles contract killer angry birds zomato pingchat tTorrent mumbai taxi and rickshaw meter astro file manager evernote gmail

Games: Angry Birds Unblock Me GO Launcher Ex ( and other GO products, SMS, Contacts etc) Titanium Backup Moron test - nice cute fun app. RealCalc - best calculator RedWall - wallpapers from Reddit/r/wallpaper Google stuff - docs, maps, mail, tasks, G+ ROM Manager - if you are into custom ROMs

you got one today too ? :haha: I was going to buy Galaxy & for some reason i ened up with a Ipad ..I dont even know how to use it , this **** is complicated
2 days use thats all...its simple only thing is u cant add anything without Itunes as of now..... Just install itunes in PC and connect ipad add whatever required.....

2 days use thats all...its simple only thing is u cant add anything without Itunes as of now..... Just install itunes in PC and connect ipad add whatever required.....
I should be fine downloading iTunes now , but spending neary 50k & to see not one app loaded on it was bit of a shock ..is there any thing i can use for free ? :(( btw could you suggest a good reader ( specifically for pdfs ) ? and any other apps i might need to start off ?

I should be fine downloading iTunes now , but spending neary 50k & to see not one app loaded on it was bit of a shock ..is there any thing i can use for free ? :(( btw could you suggest a good reader ( specifically for pdfs ) ? and any other apps i might need to start off ?
there are 1000s of free appas once u use Itunes... even in Ipad Appstore itself u can get free apps..... no problem with that for Books / PDF ...Apples own Ibooks app is enough.... i have put almost 900 books and 50 to 60 PDF's so far

Mail,Music apps will be preloaded...You tube app also pre loaded i guess... Games you can download Angry birds,Fruit ninza etc free or Paid both... books - as i mentioned iBooks is enough...there is Free Kindle app also so no issue u can download Skype,Twitter etc based on u r need.. for Internet Safari is native app...you can Get Opera and some other apps if needed... download a Free app Xplayer for all kind of video's ...Apples native Video app support only few formats Just go to App stor eand check there are seperate sections of Free and Paid apps

thanks dd , thats good to know . how does sync between my tab and itunes work ? am doing this on my office laptop ..can i use other systems with itunes installed there as well ?
you can use upto 5 systems... it will ask you to Authorize systems for Ipad something... you can de authorize once synch done.. next month they will release iOS 5 ...it will allow Online synch etc.. upto 5 GB data storage in clouds also for 25$ per year it will allwo 25000 songs to be stores/ upgraded etc..even i dont have full details about that and Dont call it as Tab...alteady Samsung suing apple using all sorts of flimsy patents issues :giggle: :giggle: