Emerging Players tournament, 2011

:hysterical:
dude he was the sole reason for the sucess of Mumbai Indians in IPL2 and IPL3.. check his scores in IPL3 where he smashed all pace bowlers to bits..... forget it, you prolly prefer those talenteddd technicallly stanced batsmen in shorter formats who play 11 of 36 balls...mind you, S. Tiwary played two matches and he wais not out in both.. He never failed once yet was discarded...
dude he was the sole reason for the sucess of Mumbai Indians in IPL2 and IPL3.. check his scores in IPL3 where he smashed all pace bowlers to bits..... forget it' date= you prolly prefer those talenteddd technicallly stanced batsmen in shorter formats who play 11 of 36 balls...mind you, S. Tiwary played two matches and he wais not out in both.. He never failed once yet was discarded...
Tamasha performances should not be taken into account.
Tamasha performances should not be taken into account.
My sincere request to the mods is - Please create a filter rule in your forum software to replace the word 'IPL' with 'Tamasha league' or something equivalent, whenever somebody posts about it in 'Cricket Talk' forum :--D
dude he was the sole reason for the sucess of Mumbai Indians in IPL2 and IPL3.. check his scores in IPL3 where he smashed all pace bowlers to bits..... forget it' date=' you prolly prefer those talenteddd technicallly stanced batsmen in shorter formats who play 11 of 36 balls...mind you, S. Tiwary played two matches and he wais not out in both.. He never failed once yet was discarded...[/quote'] Whatever I have seen of him he is not even fit to be called a cowlasher.

Well this is a bit disappointing all round. Im thought Rohit will be in the ODI squad in Eng around then so was not considered but ODIs only start in Sept. Virat is an option and would have been good exp in a way but has pretty much emerged. Great to see Menaria there, But- Anuridha?? This for 3 day games as well. I know theres a bit of an opener dearth, but seriously. Pankaj Singh and/or Tyagi (fitness permitting)..how about Bhargav Bhatt...Pinal Shah would have been my keeper pick too.