It was an accident, says Maninder

King

Seriously...this guy is a mess. which wife would like to stay with such a weak person?What kind of a role model he will he be to his kids?I find it very difficult to sympathise with him.Feel so sorry for his kids who must be going through hell.Thank God schools are closed for summer vacations ....atleast they don't have to deal with it in school....

Seriously...this guy is a mess. which wife would like to stay with such a weak person?What kind of a role model he will he be to his kids?I find it very difficult to sympathise with him.Feel so sorry for his kids who must be going through hell.Thank God schools are closed for summer vacations ....atleast they don't have to deal with it in school....
So lemme get this straight - if your hubby has a mental breakdown, instead of helping him, you are gonna split, right ?? Somehow a guy doing drugs/attempting suicide = weak person, zero role model, etc etc. but women who sell their bodies out of their own volition are 'poor innocent victims'. Go feminist double-standards !!
Has it occurred to you that he may be suffering from Clinical Manic Depression. Not that I condone his behavior , at least he was a threat to his own life and not others unlike other dopes.
So lemme get this straight - if your hubby has a mental breakdown, instead of helping him, you are gonna split, right ?? Somehow a guy doing drugs/attempting suicide = weak person, zero role model, etc etc. but women who sell their bodies out of their own volition are 'poor innocent victims'. Go feminist double-standards !!
First of all..stop getting personal! Secondly just because you can't have a decent debate on that thread ...don't take it out here .Ok As for my comments...he has been known to take drugs for many years now.this man now has got kids.Do you think a man has the right to make his kids go through all this... If he has a problem...he should seek help instead of putting his family through all this.Do you even know what poor kids have to go through because the parents don't have the guts to seek medical intervention because they are more bothered about their reputation than the welfare of their kids. This man has been on drugs for many years(his own confession to the police) .He knows he is addicted .What was stopping him from seeking help.... Heis not a poor uneducated man who doesn't know that he can be helped. He is not a child. He does not live in some God forsaken place ...he lives in the capital of the nation .There are many hospitals that offer treatment for such addiction.If the thought of his children couldn't make him seek help...then he has only himself to blame. I can only feel for the poor 10 and 12 yr olds who are at a stage when they need him the most and this is what they have to deal with. His poor wife has been bearing with him and even on the day of the incidence she was at his home with the kids.....What is the poor woman supposed to do...Not protect her children's interest!
Do you think a man has the right to make his kids go through all this...
With this statement, i can safely conclude that you never had any sort of addiction and as a result, you have little idea what addiction really feels like.
If he has a problem...he should seek help instead of putting his family through all this.
You can bet your bottom dollar that he's tried and tried a lot. Have you any idea or concept of the word 'relapse' ?
Do you even know what poor kids have to go through because the parents don't have the guts to seek medical intervention because they are more bothered about their reputation than the welfare of their kids.
You = clueless ! This is just 'i imagine it so,therefore it must be so' from you. I doubt you've even visited a drug rehab center, let alone lived close to one and made friends with people in there. ( if you think this too is pheku, then request Rajiv to verify- 1746 11th Ave- thats my previous address from 3 yrs ago and its right across the street from a drug rehab place)
What was stopping him from seeking help....
again- go google this word and absorb as much info you can : RELAPSE ! For i can tell easily you have zero idea of what addiction is, how the mentality and dynamics are with addiction.
Secondly just because you can't have a decent debate on that thread
Oh i can have a decent debate but it was you who started the namecalling with 'heartless' and 'people like you turn them into prostitutes' etc. like comments when i informed you of the FACT that prositution due to hunger/poverty is NOT forced prostitution.

>>>>With this statement, i can safely conclude that you never had any sort of addiction and as a result, you have little idea what addiction really feels like. I guess you have had this experience too.....afterall you have done it all.... >>>>You can bet your bottom dollar that he's tried and tried a lot. Have you any idea or concept of the word 'relapse' I bet you have met him and got your story from him....and he mentioned the relapse too.... >>>>>>>>>Do you even know what poor kids have to go through because the parents don't have the guts to seek medical intervention because they are more bothered about their reputation than the welfare of their kids. You = clueless ! This is just 'i imagine it so,therefore it must be so' from you. I doubt you've even visited a drug rehab center, let alone lived close to one and made friends with people in there. ( if you think this too is pheku, then request Rajiv to verify- 1746 11th Ave- thats my previous address from 3 yrs ago and its right across the street from a drug rehab place) So you lived acros the rehab place so you become an expert on all addicts.....and you are the one you is assuming about his rehab while i have mentioned what was reported on tv. >>>>again- go google this word and absorb as much info you can : RELAPSE ! For i can tell easily you have zero idea of what addiction is, how the mentality and dynamics are with addiction. Well i may not know about addiction...but i do feel that people who cannot even help themselves should have no right to have kids and make them go through this hell.If he was all alone ...then he could do what he wanted...but once you decide to have kids...you don't have the option of not taking help and continuing to take help till you clean up your act.

And BTW...i have very little sympathy for educated adults who knowingly take drugs or excessive alchohol knowing very well that soon they may get addicted.Its their choice and let them pay for it. Uneducated people or children who get into this without knowing the long term consequences are the ones who deserves our sympathy and help. When people in their 30s and 40s waste their lives.....i have no tears to lose for them.

I guess you have had this experience too.....afterall you have done it all....
Err..yes. Several people here know that i am a smoker. Since your standard line of defence to me 'CC= pheeku',you can ask Rajeev this too.
So you lived acros the rehab place so you become an expert on all addicts.....and you are the one you is assuming about his rehab while i have mentioned what was reported on tv.
Never said I am expert- i said you are categorically wrong. Samjhe ? Point was you know nothing about this, not that i know everything about this. One does not imply the other.
but i do feel that people who cannot even help themselves should have no right to have kids and make them go through this hell.
Think more, feel less. Or atleast, think before 'feeling' something simply on an impetuous whim. You know nothing on this topic and yet you feel so strongly about addicts/addiction. Wow. Kamal ho gaya.
you don't have the option of not taking help and continuing to take help till you clean up your act.
Arrey baba, why khaali-peeli baat ko moti kar rahi ho ? Go learn what relapse is/how it works and then you'd get rid of all these ridiculous ideas !
When people in their 30s and 40s waste their lives.....i have no tears to lose for them.
Sorry but i expect better from teachers such as yourself.
i have very little sympathy for educated adults who knowingly take drugs or excessive alchohol knowing very well that soon they may get addicted.
People don't get addicted in their 30s/40s..or atleast, very rarely so. Teacher ho or topic pe buss guesswork kari jaa rahi ho ? I am sorry but its pretty pathetic to be kicking the man when he is down instead of being supportive. But then again, indian people today know scant about socially being supportive. Its the kind of dumb society that ostracises people for petty stuff in the mohollah. Figures !

I feel strongly about this because I am a teacher and don't care too much about parents who make their kids life hell. Unlike you CC ...i have dealt with children who haveto live the shame of being the children of sharaabi or charsi parents.His kids live in India....where everything is everybody's business.Do you know how they will feel when they go out to play...when they get into their school bus.Do you know what they must be going through after this.It is unfortunate but it happens.Sometimes children also have to pay the price for the wrongs done by parents.And these poor souls are not even equipped with the maturity to deal with it. Do you think it is fair to them.Does maninder not live in the same society ?Does he not know what his problem is doing to his kidslife ?If he cared about them....no matter what ,he would have turned himself in for rehab a hundred times....relapse or not. I am sorry ...such peopls don't deserve to be parents. If he was not one ...he could have done what he wanted with his life ....but he chose to be a parent.what a parent!

As for people not getting addicted in their 30s and 40......it was mentioned on one of the channels that he is known to have started taking drugs around the end of his career....how old was he when he played his last?(I really don'tknow?)