Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

For questions 16-20, even your friend can't help you much :winky: G92: You got monument 20 right.
Actually it does. 16. St Philomena's Church, Mysore. 17. Panch Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, 84 18. How the feck do u expect me to recognize a river :confused: 19. Narmada dam??? (not sure about this one) 20. Schloss Neuschwanstein, Fussen, Germany.

Urrrgh, I hate you guys. I want to go to Europe. Seems like everybody on this board has except me :cry:
If I were you I wouldn't worry much. Europe is strictly OK. Nothing great. They aren't even relevant anymore. Only useful for locations for Bollywood songs. Yeah, but they have Schloss Neuschwanstein and Euro Disney

Actually it does. 16. St Philomena's Church, Mysore.
Correct, but already answered.
17. Panch Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, 84
Good. Well done. :hatsoff:
18. How the feck do u expect me to recognize a river :confused:
Big Hint: When I was going Northwards, the end of the river that you see in the pic was on my right hand side. From the other window of the car, you could see the river meeting the sea. Lets see you guys use this clue.
19. Narmada dam??? (not sure about this one)
Damn right that its a dam. But its not the Narmada dam. Try again.
20. Schloss Neuschwanstein, Fussen, Germany.
zair gut. There was another question with 20. Answer it too. :P

If I were you I wouldn't worry much. Europe is strictly. Nothing great. They aren't even relevant anymore. Only useful for locations for Bollywood songs.
j5gpz5.gif I lived their for two years...........best farking time of my life. And I was like 8yrs old then. :((

I lived their for two years...........best farking time of my life. And I was like 8yrs old then. :((
:hmmm: You have an association ( your logo) with the Deccan Chargers, you were 8 years old for 2 years. :P By any chance are you Shahid Afridi? How long were you 17?

:hmmm: You have an association ( your logo) with the Deccan Chargers, you were 8 years old for 2 years. :P By any chance are you Shahid Afridi? How long were you 17?
ahaha i am 18 this yr :proud: i lived in czech republic back in 99-2001 :(( :(( Awesome country and environement.

18 is the river Tapi :confused:
There is no such thing. But I think you have got the logic.
Is 11 the Asfi Mosque Lucknow?
No.
And 18 reminds me of the Zuari Bridge in Goa though I doubt it is that.
No its not.
Comeon ' date=' how on earth can we recognize the river by its water :cantstop: Every river looks similar. Give us some clue...[/quote'] See my clue again. When I was traveling northwards, the side of the river you saw was on my right hand side. The sea was visible from the other side ( on my left). I wasn't the one driving. As Holy has done, use this to work out the direction in which the river is flowing. Thats a clue. The topography, plants, water colour, breed of fish are all clues. Use them to guess the river. Come on, the idea is that the questions are difficult. :whack: The river is in India, btw. Ditto with 19. The dam is in India. It is yet to be guessed. And so is the monument in 11.

Thats what I thought. Although its spelt Asifi. Is that why he's been penalised?
Yes. You are right. When naming a monument, the spelling is important. Asifi mosque it is. Its been two days and yet Questions 18 and 19 remain unanswered. :hmmm: Question 18 (big clue) : The river flows from East to West Question 19 clue: The length of the dam is nearly 5kms.