Guess the Player?

#3 HI am only ODI and test player. I Have Played same Number of ODI and Test Matches I Have same number of 50s I have taken same number of catches in both formats I have not bowled a single ball in international cricket. My Average is below 35 in both formats In my last test innings I have faced 239 balls.
Khurram Manzoor

#5 ODI and Test only Left Hand Bat and bowl I average less than 20 with bat and more than 35 with ball, thats both formats. I have equal #fours in both frormats made my test debut 5 years after my ODI debut played more than 100 matches across both formats was Born in Pakistan and played against pakistan

#5 ODI and Test only Left Hand Bat and bowl I average less than 20 with bat and more than 35 with ball, thats both formats. I have equal #fours in both frormats made my test debut 5 years after my ODI debut played more than 100 matches across both formats was Born in Pakistan and played against pakistan
Mohammed Rafique of Bangladesh. He was born in Dhaka which was part of Pakistan at the time of his birth!
sachdan thats right too. i ned to up the level i think. and you people can post your question too, its not just my thread ;d
Quality of questions are top class, no need to up the level. My head has already started paining thinking about various players :--D

Tests and ODI's I'm a legend, even though I didn't play 100 matches across both formats Batted left handed, bowled right handed I was involved in a very infamous dismissal in cricket's history My nephew too has played Intn'l cricket and he has a bowling average of 50+ in both formats