Guess the Player?

Tests and ODI's I'm a legend, even though I didn't play 100 matches across both formats Batted left handed, bowled right handed I was involved in a very infamous dismissal in cricket's history My nephew too has played Intn'l cricket and he has a bowling average of 50+ in both formats
Chappell?? Trevor
Tests and ODI's I'm a legend, even though I didn't play 100 matches across both formats Batted left handed, bowled right handed I was involved in a very infamous dismissal in cricket's history My nephew too has played Intn'l cricket and he has a bowling average of 50+ in both formats
Alvin Kalicharan
What was the infamous dismissal
If I remember correctly WI playing a test against England, when on the last ball of the day batsman played a defensive shot. Kalicharan knew that there was no run, he started walking towards the pavilion and bowler run out him. Umpire gave him out because he didn't call the over yet. This led to the controversy and in next test, main players didn't play. Some details maybe wrong. I read this about 10 years ago.
Alvin Kalicharan
:hatsoff:
What was the infamous dismissal
What many regard as his finest innings, 158 against England in Port of Spain in 1973-4, was shrouded in controversy. Having made 142, he watched Bernard Julien play the last ball of the first day to Tony Greig at silly point before walking down the pitch towards the pavilion never having returned to his crease from backing up. Greig threw down the bowlers stumps and Kallicharran was given out by Douglas Sang Hue only to be reinstated next morning after the mood of the tour had been soured.
CI
If I remember correctly WI playing a test against England, when on the last ball of the day batsman played a defensive shot. Kalicharan knew that there was no run, he started walking towards the pavilion and bowler run out him. Umpire gave him out because he didn't call the over yet. This led to the controversy and in next test, main players didn't play. Some details maybe wrong. I read this about 10 years ago.
Interesting- I like this kind of trivia
another one. right hand bat and bowler batting average 35+ bowling average under 25 played for Nottinghamshire in county my test and first class bowling average is in same numbers excluding the decimal places more than 15 4fors 5fors and 10fors altogether
Keith Miller. It was easy. :D