Sign in to follow this  
Cricket_Guru

Guess the Player?

If I remember correctly WI playing a test against England, when on the last ball of the day batsman played a defensive shot. Kalicharan knew that there was no run, he started walking towards the pavilion and bowler run out him. Umpire gave him out because he didn't call the over yet. This led to the controversy and in next test, main players didn't play. Some details maybe wrong. I read this about 10 years ago.
Interesting- I like this kind of trivia

another one. right hand bat and bowler batting average 35+ bowling average under 25 played for Nottinghamshire in county my test and first class bowling average is in same numbers excluding the decimal places more than 15 4fors 5fors and 10fors altogether

another one. right hand bat and bowler batting average 35+ bowling average under 25 played for Nottinghamshire in county my test and first class bowling average is in same numbers excluding the decimal places more than 15 4fors 5fors and 10fors altogether
Keith Miller. It was easy. :D

MF please don't ruin this thread :D CG is a good poster..there are few trolls from padosi land on this forum but cG has maintained his dignity all along!

I was one of the most flamboyant batsman of my times. I am a right hander bat. My career was damaged by wrong medication. I was ostracized by my country for playing in rebel tour in SA. Sobers said I could have been greatest of all batsmen from my country.

I was one of the most flamboyant batsman of my times. I am a right hander bat. My career was damaged by wrong medication. I was ostracized by my country for playing in rebel tour in SA. Sobers said I could have been greatest of all batsmen from my country.
Lawrence Rowe source. googled, sobers, couldve been best batsman....:p

another one... I was born in Kanpur right hand bat and bowl i have played for kent My dad has played only one first class game, nothing else. my test and first class batting average is same excluding decimals

I am right hand bat and bowler Played for Northamptonshire over 800 FC wickets first and last match against same opposition in tests. i am legend and wouldve been best in my field at time had there not been other better players than me in my era. should be easy...

I am right hand bat and bowler Played for Northamptonshire over 800 FC wickets first and last match against same opposition in tests. i am legend and wouldve been best in my field at time had there not been other better players than me in my era. should be easy...
Sarfraz Nawaz

Kapil Dev ?