Should Lalu Ji be Made BCCI chief?

now that only politicians can get the BCCI president jobs.. i think Lalu will be much better candidate than pawar... Lalu will definitely bring some order in BCCI... and as he is a control freak...he will miss no chance to hog the lime light and media...and will keep track of most of the things so that he can face media people... also there are not very talented cricketers..from bihar..so no chance of favoritisms as well.. this pawar chap is ruining everything..

also there are not very talented cricketers..from bihar..so no chance of favoritisms as well..
Think again. His son is a cricketer and has been accorded Bihar Khel Ratna. If I am not mistaken his son plays in Delhi league for now. If Laloo(or for that matter Rabri Devi) so much as become a chaprasi in BCCI please expect his son to lead Indian team. xxx
Guest dada_rocks
Think again. His son is a cricketer and has been accorded Bihar Khel Ratna. If I am not mistaken his son plays in Delhi league for now. If Laloo(or for that matter Rabri Devi) so much as become a chaprasi in BCCI please expect his son to lead Indian team. xxx
Is not this slap on face of anyone and everyone who plays anything professionally from Bihar. Some people are blatantly begairat.. laloojee should learn from nitish Kumar nobody even hears about his wards.:top: As they joviallly say about yadavas and as has laloo corborated "Sattha tab pattha". Hopefully he will learn now. Then why blame just laloo when crown-prine-in-waiting rahuL gandhi can join St stefan's college with 50% marks in 12th standard on the basis that he was rifle-shooter.. Apparently shooting rifles in your backyard which noone can confirm is good enough for certification if u are rahul gandhi. :haha: