Yuvi

Sachinism

Met him today, got WC DVD signed. Cool guy. Told him I want my WC final ticket signed, and he told me to come to the team hotel and he'll do it :dance: Forgot to ask him if he is going to be opening on Thursday :facepalm: Also met CG :icflove: Every meeting with Yuvi has been cool. Top dude, no more bad words about him *****es :finger: Has anyone heard from Gunner, I think I knocked him out Mary :nervous:

I met him too! A very nice guy. He was at HMV in Oxford St. Even had a bit of banter with him. Me: Good luck for the test series mate, I really hope you do well YS: Thanks a lot mate, it means a lot Me: You won't need the luck for the ODIs though YS: Why? Me: Stuart Broad init YS: (after a long pause) *a loud laugh* hahaha

Met him today, got WC DVD signed. Cool guy. Told him I want my WC final ticket signed, and he told me to come to the team hotel and he'll do it :dance: Forgot to ask him if he is going to be opening on Thursday :facepalm: Also met CG :icflove: Every meeting with Yuvi has been cool. Top dude, no more bad words about him *****es :finger:
Dude, could you please PM me the Indian team's hotel. I would really love to visit Yuvi again, and I would be ever so grateful to you. Thanks in advance buddy!

Met him today, got WC DVD signed. Cool guy. Told him I want my WC final ticket signed, and he told me to come to the team hotel and he'll do it :dance: Forgot to ask him if he is going to be opening on Thursday :facepalm: Also met CG :icflove: Every meeting with Yuvi has been cool. Top dude, no more bad words about him *****es :finger:
dont forget you also met the cricketing star of the future!! lovely to be able to put a face to a name!!! yeah to all you yuvi haters :finger: