Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

Hey All, I have been on this forum for only 2 months now but it feels more like an year. I am having serious problems comprehending what I was doing before the time I joined. (Yeah! Its that addictive) Its been great reading posts on topics as varied as health,travel,movies,music,social affairs,humor and gives an insight into the way that most of us think and not just about cricket.I can see a lot of people here who have displayed passion as well as talent, be it in their hobbies,debating prowess ,cultural awareness or literary skills (not to mention their ubiquitous knowledge of cricket) With that in mind, I would like to start a thread where I would like you to name your favorite posters ,why you like them and even what you have learnt by interacting with them (if possible).Please note that favorite does not necessarily mean popular, but let that not be an excuse for mud-slinging. Let the mutual admiration begin!:icflove:

My few of my faves are: Dhon_zone - for his unrelenting passion of cricket.Hes always there doing live match commentary even when no one else is present at times. Lurker - most of his posts are on varied topics & interesting to read and his thread on getting fit is one of my faves. Mariyam- A sensible(most of the time) and opinionated poster who uses humor and sarcasm to get the point across Amits' epic saga on finding a girlfriend -not the poster but the thread by itself is legend!So have to say Amits too..

I have also been here for very short period, here is my analysis of my fav posters: I find the post of Mariyam, Ganeshran and Ram very balanced. These three are my favourite, they always take politically correct approach and if we consider that this is an Indian forum and it represents Indian people for outsiders I am proud that they are representing us. BB seems to be the most knowledgeable of all posters but he is sanki and the last person with whom I would argue on anything. Outty and Punjabi Khota have got good one liner and a great sense of humor but I think bahut hi kharush honge dono budhhe in real life. Lurker even though may be most intelligent and smart but he takes pride in telling how his Pakistani friend called all Indians as Prostitute and by some logic he proved that how his friend was correct. Its very tough for me to like him but any ways he is a Congress supporter so no surprises. Utalk-Flith from Pakistan is here with good intentions and I like his posts. Most importantly I like any Pakistani who doesnt like Afridi, they may be in minority but it seems they are the only sane people left in the country. Cricket_Tragic is a die hard test cricket supporter and by his posts I can confidentaly say that he has seen Charles Barrenman playing first ball of Test Cricket live along with AK Hangal. Punjabi Playa you rock.

I have also been here for very short period, here is my analysis of my fav posters: I find the post of Mariyam, Ganeshran and Ram very balanced. These three are my favourite, they always take politically correct approach and if we consider that this is an Indian forum and it represents Indian people for outsiders I am proud that they are representing us. BB seems to be the most knowledgeable of all posters but he is sanki and the last person with whom I would argue on anything. Outty and Punjabi Khota have got good one liner and a great sense of humor but I think bahut hi kharush honge dono budhhe in real life. Lurker even though may be most intelligent and smart but he takes pride in telling how his Pakistani friend called all Indians as Prostitute and by some logic he proved that how his friend was correct. Its very tough for me to like him but any ways he is a Congress supporter so no surprises. Utalk-Flith from Pakistan is here with good intentions and I like his posts. Most importantly I like any Pakistani who doesnt like Afridi, they may be in minority but it seems they are the only sane people left in the country. Cricket_Tragic is a die hard test cricket supporter and by his posts I can confidentaly say that he has seen Charles Barrenman playing first ball of Test Cricket live along with AK Hangal. Punjabi Playa you rock.
Oh yeah I have to mention BossBhai for his great debating skills (very prolific) and Ram and GaneshRan are very sensible posters too. Cricket_Tragic is a die hard test cricket supporter and by his posts I can confidentaly say that he has seen Charles Barrenman playing first ball of Test Cricket live along with AK Hangal. :cantstop:

Thnks Yoda-esque :icflove: My favourite poster is The Realist ,one of the most positive posters on the forum..Each and every word of his posts shows positivity towards present and future of Indian cricket :hatsoff: