Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

Wish Aaku's name was Nandu then I could've said their kid would be named (Gaurav + Nandu) = Ga.andu :hysterical:
Texy what has got into you :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Aaku + Gaurav = KuGaur or Cougar?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I would like to add more posters to the fav. list - akshayxyz Ram Danny does not post much nowadays.. :(
yes akshay too :two_thumbs_up: but even he rarely posts in cricket talk now :(( yam's posts too are very funny.. honestly too many gr8 posters cant mention all of them :dance:

before i joined icf my fav poster was only sane indian he used to post good stuff no trolling i never knew meaning of trolling until i saw DTW dhon zone and roshan rocks elite spammers :hail: rkt excellent writer sabby ,sourav ,dark horse and ganeshran members of legend`s fan club :proud:

before i joined icf my fav poster was only sane indian he used to post good stuff no trolling i never knew meaning of trolling until i saw DTW dhon zone and roshan rocks elite spammers :hail: rkt excellent writer sabby ,sourav ,dark horse and ganeshran members of legend`s fan club :proud:
haha :D there are soo many cool posters even including u :D cant mention them all @sadhoni ya sorry forgot abt tht mtc is also a gr8 writer ..enjoyed his poems :P