Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

Baiz you may not know this but I iz a Right wing hate mongering abusive Islam bashing hard ass who is also parochial Tendulkar worshipper and ofcourse a loony as per the resident gestapo's ... be aware of what you are getting into before directing any kind words to me ... :D
:fear: jab bachcha rota hai... to maa kehti hai... chupp ho jaa bachey nehi to BossBhai aa jayega

Thanks to all who mentioned Ponka. Ponka is surprised in this short time huge amount of following has been gathered :bow:
Erm..Ponka ' date='You havent been mentioned anywhere :(([/quote'] You've been pawned Yoda-esque :finger:

Thnks Yoda-esque :icflove: My favourite poster is The Realist ,one of the most positive posters on the forum..Each and every word of his posts shows positivity towards present and future of Indian cricket :hatsoff:
Was Posting From My Phone Yesterday Dhon Like Everybody Ur Also 1 Of My Favourite Posters If Im Not Wrong You Were Always Number 1 Spammer During WC Matches Ganesh - Quite Sensible With His Views Aku- Well She Is The Number 1 Supporter Of :dd: The Realist :hatsoff: - Love His Analysis When We Lose Any Match Jibran - The Way He Jinxed South Africa In The Q.F :hehe: Sachin = God - Quite Sensible With His Views Zelig- Fun To Read His Post,s SachDan - Havent Seen A Sachin Fan Like Him

Was Posting From My Phone Yesterday Dhon Like Everybody Ur Also 1 Of My Favourite Posters If Im Not Wrong You Were Always Number 1 Spammer During WC Matches Ganesh - Quite Sensible With His Views Aku- Well She Is The Number 1 Supporter Of :dd: The Realist :hatsoff: - Love His Analysis When We Lose Any Match Jibran - The Way He Jinxed South Africa In The Q.F :hehe: Sachin = God - Quite Sensible With His Views Zelig- Fun To Read His Post,s SachDan - Havent Seen A Sachin Fan Like Him
I think he jinxed all the qtr finalists! :omg:

There are two more posters who are my fav but they both have totally contradicting style: Alchemist: His posts are short, to the point and hard hitting. Viru Rulez: His posts are long, very long like script of Ekta Kapoor serial yet its good reading.

I keep in touch with a fair few posters offsite through Facebook/Google Talk/Skype and recently, Google+ This is mainly due to shared interests You guys know who you are and you ****ing rock. I will be meeting with some of you in person in the upcoming days. The ones in Europa and Ingerland, plan on seeing you lot next year.